Hole of The Day: Video Edition

SNOWBALL ANYONE? Yesterday's round was pretty interesting, both holes, lol. I filmed the first hole, par 5 about 525 from the back tee's. This hole kills me pretty often, but add snow to the mix and it get's down right funny.

[YOUTUBE]SlNMaxvkyBw[/YOUTUBE]

lol nice video due. My favorite part is you almost falling over on the practice swings haha. But then it looked like you ripped a good drive. Dude you need yellow balls out there with the snow.

lol nice video due. My favorite part is you almost falling over on the practice swings haha. But then it looked like you ripped a good drive. Dude you need yellow balls out there with the snow.

Yeah, its been so long since I played I was all over the place with my swing.

Seems crazy to be out there in mid December, but they are saying we could see some mid 40's late in the week. Snow should be gone by then.

Yeah, its been so long since I played I was all over the place with my swing.

Seems crazy to be out there in mid December, but they are saying we could see some mid 40's late in the week. Snow should be gone by then.

I hear ya due. Its not too bad here but rain is moving in tomorrow. Gotta take advantage where you can this time of year.

Nice vids, Schanker! And Due...love the snow play!

Here's a HOTD from today's round, which I shot 93. Driver was gone and distance control was horrid.

[video=youtube_share;B8uX753fE-8]http://youtu.be/B8uX753fE-8[/video]

Due, that was pretty funny! Wouldn't snow be considered casual water...lol

nndosi, thanks for the vid's man, some days get tough but your still out there plugging away. That course looks plenty tight.

TBT, I had that thought, but it was already one of those wth kind of days just being out there, lol. I was driving Liz's car that day and one of the pro-shop guys didn't recognize it, he came out to see who was playing, lol. "Damn Due is that you"? Lol.

Thanks for sharing the vids nndosi. I love watching HOTD vids.

SNOWBALL ANYONE? Yesterday's round was pretty interesting, both holes, lol. I filmed the first hole, par 5 about 525 from the back tee's. This hole kills me pretty often, but add snow to the mix and it get's down right funny.
Hey Duey, I think you forgot to rake that snow...:D

Here's a HOTD from today's round, which I shot 93. Driver was gone and distance control was horrid.
Not a bad bogey nate dos...and the weather looked pretty decent for December.

Thanks guys! Around 52 degrees here in South Jersey today, it was beautiful! Rain in the next few days, so I took advantage of the good weather. And considering my 2nd shot, I was not disappointed with that bogey. Could have been much worse.

Hey Duey, I think you forgot to rake that snow...:D

Not a bad bogey nate dos...and the weather looked pretty decent for December.

Lol, guess your right, but no rakes provided.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Love all the vidz guys! Sun, fun and snow :) keep em coming.

Tapatalk with Siri

nice videos and par there shanker !!

I'm just getting caught up on this thread .... I'm about a week behind, not to mention that I need to get some more videos up here too :D

Thanks guy's, it was nice to get back out again and funny hitting off the snow. I thought that first putt was going in, but it put the brakes on quick in the snow.

funny Due, GREAT BOGGIE !!! Thanks for sharing !

NNDOSI that was a pretty darn good boggie there ! you gave yourself some challenges along the way, good for you STICKING WITH IT !!!

nndosi...thank you for sharing and giving us a glimpse of Jersey golf in December.

Last edited:
Great vids Shanker and duey, I loved the smile Shanker gave after the par putt in the last video and duey you have to be the best snow putter I have ever seen :D nice vids guys.

Nice vid nndosi, loved the outfit especially the hat buddy. Good bogie, what were those guys doing riding in front of the green before your approach shot?

Thanks, everybody! And DawgDaddy, there is a cart path behind the green that goes to the next few holes.

Great vids Shanker and duey, I loved the smile Shanker gave after the par putt in the last video and duey you have to be the best snow putter I have ever seen :D nice vids guys.

I was just as surprised, those greens were really slow, lol. Thanks buddy!

Thanks everybody. My wife thinks I'm a dork for doing the vids. I thought it was kind of fun. She did say I should wear a better outfit if I do more. Although, I shoot in the 80's and 90's, so I guess I can't dress too nice.

If the course is not too busy next week I'll take some more videos (probably in shorts).

Looked like a nice day there Jersey Nate.

Note the title under my username, Nate. Also - a couple HOTD videos are processing from my round today with Golf4life, who makes his HOTD debut...

Back