Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice job runpuddrun...thanks for sharing.

Nice hole runpuddrun, thanks for sharing. It is nice to see that people are wearing shorts in KC-K in December.

Thanks for sharing SW. I forgot about that hole; I have not been out to Mirror Lakes in years (I usually try to avoid Lehigh golf because of the course conditions). What kind of shape was the course in?

Tee boxes were a little shaggy but overall in good condition, fairways were pretty damp and needed to be mown. From about 50 yards and in the place was in pretty good shape though, greens were fairly slow but receptive. It was pretty fun hitting into elevated greens all day, not much of that on the courses I typically play. Staff was super nice, so that makes everything a little better.

Nice hole runpuddrun, thanks for sharing. It is nice to see that people are wearing shorts in KC-K in December.

Ha Ha, yeah. I was probably the only one wearing shorts, but I thought 60 degrees was warm enough for shorts in Dec!

Ha Ha, yeah. I was probably the only one wearing shorts, but I thought 60 degrees was warm enough for shorts in Dec!

Excellent par there bud...and so jealous of the shorts. It was almost 40 here yesterday, but not shorts weather yet. :D

Played 18 with my Brother Thursday afternoon. Was suppose to be 45* partly cloudy didn't happen more like 34* and lite snow. Ended with a par of the HOTD my brothers fingers were frozen and he didn't get the Putts first time he used the flip. I was about 15' away thanks to SCOR 55* wedge 2 putted snow building up on the ball creating a boulder made it a challenge. LOL

Looks like fun sharkwrestler! Nice wedge shot.

Nice one Shark....snow and all. :D

Played 18 with my Brother Thursday afternoon. Was suppose to be 45* partly cloudy didn't happen more like 34* and lite snow. Ended with a par of the HOTD my brothers fingers were frozen and he didn't get the Putts first time he used the flip. I was about 15' away thanks to SCOR 55* wedge 2 putted snow building up on the ball creating a boulder made it a challenge. LOL

No such thing as "Fair Weather" golfer there....Nice Par!!

Danny, that was a great video buddy, I have finally found a hole that a snowman would not totally wreck a round. lol, thanks for sharing.

Very nice initial HOTD video rpd, other golfer think all THPers are weird. Don't let it bother you. :D

LOL at SharkW placing the blame on his brother for not catching the putt. Nice hole buddy and any par in that weather is good.

Last edited:
That's the kind of dedication we got around here....playing golf in a snowstorm! Nice HOTD SharkWrestler

Nice one! At first I thought it was the youtube snow button still on. Then I noticed it was real snow. LOL!

Oh and looks like you got another 909 D2!?! what shaft?

Thats awesome Shark. Good stuff.

cool video shark

Thanks everyone. The snow built up quickly and several holes later we decided to chip only onto the green. And yes you could have built a mini snow man with the ball. Would have liked to have gotten the video to show you all it was funny to play in those conditions.

Very nice Sharkwrestler!! That is some dedication right there my friend. Immediately recognized the grip on the SCOR when I saw it in your hand. Well done!

Just saw Shark wrestle some snow! You are a better man that I. No f'ing way!

Teaser......could have a HOTD coming tomorrow, we get off at 3pm so might sneak in 9 holes!

Just saw Shark wrestle some snow! You are a better man that I. No f'ing way!

Teaser......could have a HOTD coming tomorrow, we get off at 3pm so might sneak in 9 holes!

Please, please make a triple on a par 3. Do it for me, Nate.

I'd delete it first!! But if I play with Cookie next week, I might not have that luxury!

Be a man, show that you're human! :D

Back