Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice Vids Jersey Nate! Great tee shot on the par 3! Too bad you lipped the putt. Can't believe you played today though... its frickin cold here.

Nice holes Nate! Really good par on the par 3 you had there!

Nice Vids Jersey Nate! Great tee shot on the par 3! Too bad you lipped the putt. Can't believe you played today though... its frickin cold here.

It was chilly. But I'm originally from Minnesota, so this weather isn't so bad.

Great holes Jersey...thought the bird was falling. I'd take those two results any day. :D

Enjoyed the HOTD videos nn, man you are always one of the sharpest dressers in this thread. WTG.

Jersey Nate....Nice Par!!!!! Oh wait, check that......you had the pin in when they 3rd shot went in.....Nice Double Bogey 5!!!! :alien:

Jersey Nate....Nice Par!!!!! Oh wait, check that......you had the pin in when they 3rd shot went in.....Nice Double Bogey 5!!!! :alien:

Hey, a par is a par, mister!!!! :banana:

Hey, a par is a par, mister!!!! :banana:
The USGA would disagree with you:

[h=5]17-3. Ball Striking Flagstick or Attendant[/h]The player's ball must not strike:
a. The flagstick when it is attended, removed or held up;
b. The person attending or holding up the flagstick or anything carried by him; or
c. The flagstick in the hole, unattended, when the stroke has been made on the putting green.

Stroke play - Two strokes and the ball must be played as it lies.

Sorry Jersey Nate....it almost was a good hole. :D

The USGA would disagree with you:

17-3. Ball Striking Flagstick or Attendant

The player's ball must not strike:
a. The flagstick when it is attended, removed or held up;
b. The person attending or holding up the flagstick or anything carried by him; or
c. The flagstick in the hole, unattended, when the stroke has been made on the putting green.

Stroke play - Two strokes and the ball must be played as it lies.

Sorry Jersey Nate....it almost was a good hole. :D

:banghead: :crying: :curse: :disapointed:

lol @ the Nates going at it here in the HOTD thread haha. Nice videos Jersey Nate.

Thanks, KMac. I think it would be hilarious if at some point the Nate's got together for a HOTD. I'd love to play a round with the guy.

Thanks, KMac. I think it would be hilarious if at some point the Nate's got together for a HOTD. I'd love to play a round with the guy.

Welcome. If Texas Nate knows any better he wont get anywhere near New Jersey haha so you might have to visit Texas

Nice Holes of the day Jersey Nate and it was a good par sir.

Would be my pleasure Jersey Nate, but let me tend the flag on your putts.

Nice Job on the HOTD Jersey Nate...thought you had the birdie there for a minute...guess you don't need to call ahead and get a tee time in New Jersey right now huh?

Geez, you put two Nates in the same room and there is always drama...LOL

Nice Job on the HOTD Jersey Nate...thought you had the birdie there for a minute...guess you don't need to call ahead and get a tee time in New Jersey right now huh?

Geez, you put two Nates in the same room and there is always drama...LOL

Hehe...yes, no one in sight on that day...I think I was the only one on the course. But this weekend might be different - weather is looking up, and I may just have to go golfing with a couple THPers, if it's in the cards...

And Nate...or should I call you USGA Nate? :D You can keep me out of trouble. LOL.

This was an interesting one so I thought I would share.

Wow. That is a looooooooonnnnngggg hole. Looks beautiful. Very nice, SW!

Holy cow SW! That's quite the hole! Nice job on it though, I'd be intimidated out of my mind lol.

Thanks for sharing SW. I forgot about that hole; I have not been out to Mirror Lakes in years (I usually try to avoid Lehigh golf because of the course conditions). What kind of shape was the course in?

Awesome hole SW....706...that baby must cross state lines....:D

Holy Crap 706 yards!! That's friggin crazy.....thanks for sharing SW!

My first Hole of the Day: Video Edition. Short Par 4, 308, played like 350 at least b/c of the wind (you'll see on my 3rd shot flag stick was flapping in the wind). I didn't do any talking because I joined up with another guy and he probably thought it was weird enough that I was filming it...

Nice job runpuddrun, looks crazy windy there man!

Back