Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Very nice hole, ddec. Gotta love those drama-less holes.

Very nice hole, ddec. Gotta love those drama-less holes.

I don't know...pars get a bit boring...love to throw a couple triples in myself...:D
Nice hole ddec....fun to just have it all come together.

Hole 11 White Pines Golf Course Par 5 525 yds. Sorry about no audio. It was turned off on my phone. Which I didn't realize until I went to upload the video. I edited and put caption in for the finer points.

[video=youtube_share;v-Av5-y0rmE]http://youtu.be/v-Av5-y0rmE[/video]

Good hole ddec! Put a bunch of those together and you'll be just fine in the Morgan Cup!

Nice ddec. That driver looks awesome with that shaft on it!

Great hole from you too bullfrog! Nice going dude! Tap in pars are your friend!

Hole 11 White Pines Golf Course Par 5 525 yds. Sorry about no audio. It was turned off on my phone. Which I didn't realize until I went to upload the video. I edited and put caption in for the finer points.

Excellent hole Jeremiah...pars are your friend. Did miss hearing your commentary though...:D

Nice Hole Captain Dean! Stress free pars FTW!

Good Job BF....wish I was hitting 296 yard drives...LOL

Nice HOTD videos Dean and bullfrog! Glad to see the Bridgestone guys getting out there with the drivers.

I think those Bridgestone drivers have shaved faces! You guys are crushing it! Will be interesting to see the Morgan cup with all you big bombers out there.

Tappin in putts from iOS

So I did a HOTD video, but it didn't get enough light in the drive so it's more like silhouette hole of the day haha.. Anywho:

Also, sorry about the terrible angle.. I was resting my iPhone on my bag trying to get the right angle and didn't really succeed.

Video is marked as private. Think you need it as unlisted for us to see it. Thanks!

So I did a HOTD video, but it didn't get enough light in the drive so it's more like silhouette hole of the day haha.. Anywho:

Also, sorry about the terrible angle.. I was resting my iPhone on my bag trying to get the right angle and didn't really succeed.

Angles with the sun in the background worked out fine for me...I could see the tee shot launch. Good hole man...thanks for sharing.

Angles with the sun in the background worked out fine for me...I could see the tee shot launch. Good hole man...thanks for sharing.

I just watched it again on full screen and you're right! I caught that one on the inside of the driver face and it started out on the left side and faded over to the right.. Definitely visible!

Very nice HOTD Canadan! Nothing wrong with a par.

Nice par canadan and looks like a pretty sweet course. Glad to see the VR Pro Combo's still treating you well, smooth 8 iron!

Very nice HOTD Canadan! Nothing wrong with a par.

Thanks man. Absolutely. I'll take 18 of them any day.

Nice HOTD videos ddec, frogger and canadan!

Thanks Nate!

Nice par canadan and looks like a pretty sweet course. Glad to see the VR Pro Combo's still treating you well, smooth 8 iron!

Absolutely. They've treated me very well. Pondering a second set for variation, but I'm in no hurry.

And find yourself in Ohio and we'll play it. It's a Palmer, and a beauty!!

Everytime I see this thread bump up I cringe expecting the One-T posting

Everytime I see this thread bump up I cringe expecting the One-T posting

hahaha, i have the video, I just need ot bring my camera and load it

These little videos are from hole #6 today which is a par 5 playing right at about 500 yards. Hit the Adams Fast 12 driver off the tee which if you have the volume loud enough gives you a good ideo of the sound. Got ugly at the end where Hawks little friend came to visit me. wtc.

Decided after the decent tee shot to hit Mashie 3W for my second shot come to think of it I dont even think I checked the distance either.

FW bunker shot. Skipped my chunk for the next one and went right to the green lol.

Green.

Back