Hole of The Day: Video Edition

What shoes you rockin kmac?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What shoes you rockin kmac?

Those are the Nike Air Range I think. I didnt like them at first but Ive started to like them more now as Ive worn them. Gives me another shoes besides the white and black Adidacross that is street like. Theyre on clearance I think too.

Those are the Nike Air Range I think. I didnt like them at first but Ive started to like them more now as Ive worn them. Gives me another shoes besides the white and black Adidacross that is street like. Theyre on clearance I think too.

I will check them out

These little videos are from hole #6 today which is a par 5 playing right at about 500 yards. Hit the Adams Fast 12 driver off the tee which if you have the volume loud enough gives you a good ideo of the sound. Got ugly at the end where Hawks little friend came to visit me. wtc.
Still a good hole Kmac...and I HATE that bunker shot. I had a similar one on 18 yesterday and did exactly what you avoided...I hit it twice as far as i needed to, and was over by the 10th tee box. Had to ask some guys if I could play through....:banghead:

Thanks for sharing.

This is a long HOTD, since it is of four crazy guys (Golf4life, Buckjob, Jeremyheslop and myself). But we did alright.

Great hole JNate and friends...looks like you guys had a blast. :D

Here's my HOTD from today.

Great hole ddec. I can't believe you were able to punch our of those woods. And you're course looks great. Tough approach up that hill though.

These little videos are from hole #6 today which is a par 5 playing right at about 500 yards. Hit the Adams Fast 12 driver off the tee which if you have the volume loud enough gives you a good ideo of the sound. Got ugly at the end where Hawks little friend came to visit me. wtc.

Decided after the decent tee shot to hit Mashie 3W for my second shot come to think of it I dont even think I checked the distance either.

FW bunker shot. Skipped my chunk for the next one and went right to the green lol.

Green.
Kmac, you swing is looking a LOT better!

This is a long HOTD, since it is of four crazy guys (Golf4life, Buckjob, Jeremyheslop and myself). But we did alright.
Fun video you guys.

kmac.....nice hole, good to see ya back at it! I'm surprised you even finished the hole considering the fact that you were almost taken out by some suicide bug!

KMAC-Bug.jpg

JN and company......one question - How hammered were you guys? LOL! Did you really make an ass comment about one of your playing partners. You guys were having fun....love to see that!

ddec - wearing shorts in NY at this time = nice!!! Fun looking hole!

JN and company......one question - How hammered were you guys? LOL! Did you really make an ass comment about one of your playing partners. You guys were having fun....love to see that!

As Buck and I said in the vid, no alcohol involved. We were high on life, man. And the ass comment was in reference to TBT's ass shot in his recent HOTD, LOL. I'm not into G4L's ass. Sorry to burst your bubble, Bret. :alien:

Dang Buck hits the ball a long way!! Thanks for sharing guys.....and of course for making fun of my ass shot :D

Nice video editing (hitting the pause play button) skills to get that on the screen! Great HOTD as well Kmac

Nice HOTD video Dean! You went all Blair Witch Project on us for about 2 minutes in the woods. Great punch out though to get it to 135. Almost saving a par from that tee shot is very nice.

haha. that was awesome guys!

Here's my HOTD from today.

Nice Bogey save out of the trees Captain...I would have ricocheted off about 10 trees trying to get out of there!

As Buck and I said in the vid, no alcohol involved. We were high on life, man. And the ass comment was in reference to TBT's ass shot in his recent HOTD, LOL. I'm not into G4L's ass. Sorry to burst your bubble, Bret. :alien:

Hey it's not like I put my ass in the shot on purpose...just bad camera work...LOL...I promise I will never film from beside me ever again!!

Good looking HOTD kmac Nice sound coming off the Adams driver.

Jersey Nate, looking like everyone was having a blast at the get together. Thanks for the HOTD vid.

ddec unbelievable shot out of the woods. You must be part hound dog to find that ball good HOTD vid.

Kmac, you swing is looking a LOT better!

Fun video you guys.

kmac.....nice hole, good to see ya back at it! I'm surprised you even finished the hole considering the fact that you were almost taken out by some suicide bug!

KMAC-Bug.jpg

ddec - wearing shorts in NY at this time = nice!!! Fun looking hole!

Nice video editing (hitting the pause play button) skills to get that on the screen! Great HOTD as well Kmac

Good looking HOTD kmac Nice sound coming off the Adams driver.

Jersey Nate, looking like everyone was having a blast at the get together. Thanks for the HOTD vid.

ddec unbelievable shot out of the woods. You must be part hound dog to find that ball good HOTD vid.

Thanks guys. LOL Nate yeah the bugs were bad all weekend, I had one kamikaze into my mouth down at the green. I think I ate him.

put the Z-Star in play for the first time last night, so i decided to get in a HOTD.
did the first hole, but decided to stop there as it was too windy and sunny to deal with it...

Very nice bird, Tyler!

Nice bird Tnol. I think it was the bracelet power.

Tweet tweet.. I see a birdie!!

Solid birdie Tyler; ideal hole right there!

Back