jwkde

Reaction score
Handicap
To my fellow Mid-Atlantic THP'ers. I hope all of us, our families, friends and property are spared any siginficant issues from Sandy.

You know it serious when my local golf course(s) are sending emails that they will be closed for the next two days due to the storm!!

Stay Safe!!

I know several of the THP'ers are first responders - thanks for all that you do for the rest of us!!!

I hate when we get weather like this! Really puts a damper on everything. Hop that everyone is prepared and stays safe.

It's rained on and off here, with some chilling wind. I echo the sentiments of everyone and I hope that everyone stays safe and doesn't get hit too hard.

Agreed jwkde, stay safe everyone.

i'm hoping its not as bad as they think..... i'll be stuck at work for a few days it looks like. glad we went grocery shopping this morning.

We are just getting a lot of wind from the Back of Sandy. Only a little rain to speak of. Be safe guys!

I echo all that has been said here. Let's hope this is just a lot of hype and nothing really bad happens. Stay safe everyone.

I echo all that has been said here. Let's hope this is just a lot of hype and nothing really bad happens. Stay safe everyone.

That is what a lot of us are hoping out here. Luckily we had some drains added so I wont have to be bucketing water out of window wells in a hurricane like last year.

Hope this storm isn't as bad as advertised and everyone stays safe. My school district is already closed tomorrow so no work for me!

Be safe up there everyone.

I'm in northern NJ. My wife and kids just left for Massachusets where it won't be so bad. Just me and the dog. During Irene we lost power for 6 days. Hoping it won't be so bad but not looking good.

Western PA could get hit bad with heavy rain and wind or it may not be that bad. Sending out good thoughts to you guys in NJ and eastern NY. It's gonna be a nasty start of the week.

Looking at the model this morning, the best guess of where the center of the storm would travel took it right over top of us down here in Williamstown. Ugh, I hope they are wrong....

Yeah man, I,m in southwestern Mass. and it might get bad here. Mostly just a lil breeze and maybe some rain. Hope anybody in the path of this stays safe. Good luck family!

Hatches are battened down, everything is a go. Generator and chainsaw are in the ready. Be safe everyone.

Western PA could get hit bad with heavy rain and wind or it may not be that bad. Sending out good thoughts to you guys in NJ and eastern NY. It's gonna be a nasty start of the week.

Where you at in W. PA? We've got nothing but a little rain right now, though I've heard we could get it worse tomorrow as the storm moves inland more.

Stay safe east coast THP(ers).

We are just getting a lot of wind from the Back of Sandy. Only a little rain to speak of. Be safe guys!

The wind this weekend in orlando has been crazy luckily no rain though

Batten down the Hatches guy's and gals , I am praying for ya !

Classes cancelled tomorrow and tuesday. Pretty happy about it.

Stay safe everyone. No work tomorrow, already cancelled.

The town where I work was completely shut down by the national guard for a week after Irene. So...my company is gonna be open of course. Here's to getting stuck at work tomorrow...

All local and federal government just closed. Except I am working tomorrow as I am considered emergency personal. What's crazy is all of our sites are closed except mine. Looks like some more OT. Oh and I just lost Internet, it's satellite so that doesn't say much as I'm typing from the phone.

I'm right on the Potomac in VA and the wind is really starting to blow. The tide got up fairly high this afternoon and is forecasted to be even worse tomorrow. We spent yesterday getting the shop and restaurant ready since its right on the river in a flood probable zone. Stay safe everyone. This storm is huge and will engulf a very large area.

John Deere Tap'n

Back