Do you have Cable/Internet? I am still down and they have no ETA for when it will be repaired. I hate Cablevision and have no choice. Verizon Fios isnt available here. My parents live next door to my grandmother. Both had trees fall onto their lines. My parents have Fios and they came the same day that they got power and hooked everything up. My grandmother has Cablevision and is now 4 days since she got her power back and they have no ETA either.

Yes I do. actually I never lost it by some miracle i was able to watch tv and surf net as long as my generator was on. It really helped. I have comcast who I hate but thats another story. Also others I know that had fios were aslo up and running from the start. Guess just depends whats damaged. Hopw you get it back soon.

I hate to hear the troubles you are all going through but I'm excited and relieved that you guys have power and can start to get things back together.

Thanks it is wonderful but it is wierd cause got so use to generator stuf for so long that it feels strange almost like now have to adjust even though normal.

imagesCAA2SW1W.jpg

Do you have Cable/Internet? I am still down and they have no ETA for when it will be repaired. I hate Cablevision and have no choice. Verizon Fios isnt available here. My parents live next door to my grandmother. Both had trees fall onto their lines. My parents have Fios and they came the same day that they got power and hooked everything up. My grandmother has Cablevision and is now 4 days since she got her power back and they have no ETA either.

Yes have cabble and net. Comcast whom I hate but another story. never lost it so it really helped while the hours I was on the generator. made it all a tad easier. friends have fios and they always had it too. Guess it just depends what is damaged and where. hope ya get it back soon. its pain without it.

I hate to hear the troubles you are all going through but I'm excited and relieved that you guys have power and can start to get things back together.

imagesCAA2SW1W.jpg

Thanks. May sound strange but its actually wierd adjusting back to norm cause been so long without

Yeah I didnt care for the first day or 2. Now its getting annoying. Cablevision says 91% of my town is restored. Lucky me. Not only are we last in town to get power, but we are last to get cable service back too. Feel like we should get a prize or something...haha Well regardless I am glad you got power back man.

sorry for my double post above but somehow screwed up with that. Made a mistake with first one and tried to correct it and thought it didnt post. didnt see this till just now. But no biggie. It is what it is

Just got word the college I work for filled a 400 cubic foot box truck with donations. Since there being a gas shortage we worked with one of the local firedepartments to who is coordinating tractor trailors that are being donated to deliver the goods. The firedepartment has already sent 3 truckloads down and expected to send at least one more by the end of the week.

Just got word the college I work for filled a 400 cubic foot box truck with donations. Since there being a gas shortage we worked with one of the local firedepartments to who is coordinating tractor trailors that are being donated to deliver the goods. The firedepartment has already sent 3 truckloads down and expected to send at least one more by the end of the week.

This is awesome. What an incredible, and gravely needed gesture.

Thats really awesome. The outpouring of love and support coming to NY/NJ area has been tremendous and it is greatly needed.

National geographic has a special on this tonight. Also Dev how is it looking down there?

National geographic has a special on this tonight. Also Dev how is it looking down there?

Everything is pretty much back to normal around heres. However, The shore region and parts of Long Island and NY are still just devastated. It is going to be a long time before they get an semblance of normalcy back.

Hard to believe it’s been 10 years.

Back