Instant Pot and Recipes

I thought we had a thread on this, but I couldn’t find one.

I love my instant pot, I use it a few times a month, sometimes more. Tonight I made one of my favorite dump and go meals, a 20 minute chicken burrito bowl. I have posted the recipe before in other threads but thought this was a good place for it too. Even @JB approved.

Tried this one tonight, it was delicious.
Definitely some more I saw in the thread I want to try.

that does look good...I don't have an instant pot but I'll modify for my slow cooker...

Made this twice now, first time with the IP proof, this time overnight bench proof.

The yogurt setting is brilliant - never thought of this before!
You may have made my instant pot more than a unitasker.

Just made a delicious chicken chili in the instant pot. I added green chiles and spinach to mine and I always up the spices a little, but otherwise I stayed pretty close to this exact recipe and it was fantastic!

Bumping this thread up, we just got an Instant Pot cooker last night and I'm looking forward to doing some cooking in it. Glad I did a search before starting a new thread. :LOL:
Already saved the Chicken Burrito Bowl and Chicken Chili recipes and will be doing them soon! I just did my first cook with it this afternoon, boneless skinless chicken thighs, and they came out so tender that they were falling apart as I took them out of the cooker!

We got the one that's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, dehydrator, air fryer, sous vide, etc., so there are a lot of possibilities to explore.

Bumping this thread up, we just got an Instant Pot cooker last night and I'm looking forward to doing some cooking in it. Glad I did a search before starting a new thread. :LOL:
Already saved the Chicken Burrito Bowl and Chicken Chili recipes and will be doing them soon! I just did my first cook with it this afternoon, boneless skinless chicken thighs, and they came out so tender that they were falling apart as I took them out of the cooker!

We got the one that's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, dehydrator, air fryer, sous vide, etc., so there are a lot of possibilities to explore.
Just did an awesome chicken tikka masala last night, if you like Indian food make sure you find Ministry of Curry.

If you like shredded chicken I will put 4 breasts, cup of liquid (usually half chicken broth & water), chicken setting then use a mixer to shred

That is correct. Anytime a pressure cooker/instant pot recipe gives you a time, add at least 20 minutes to it for it to pressurize and then to release the pressure after. That's one thing I always find misleading, because no one ever adds those times and they really should.
Replying to a old thread here.
Turn your pot on sauté and add liquid while you’re spending the 10 minutes of pre prepping. I’ll just put a cup of water in if I’m not actively sautéing. Then dump the water for any actual liquid your using.
I will also warm recipe liquid in the microwave before adding to load in the pot.
This will make the pot steam closed way faster.

Im going to print this for my wife

We needed a larger crockpot, ended up getting and InstaPot, do excited to go through this thread more closely and also figured I'd bump it for any new favorites.

How is it?
Really good. She made a pumpkin cheesecake last week that was just as good as when she makes it the "regular" way.

We needed a larger crockpot, ended up getting and InstaPot, do excited to go through this thread more closely and also figured I'd bump it for any new favorites.
Ministry of Curry Instant Pot recipe book!

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Back