Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

TSWIZZLE! 🤣

bad blood GIF by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift being shown on TV or heard on the radio seems to ruffle some feathers. If it bothers you that much about her being talked about…grab the remote and watch something different.

With that being said…time to drop the Reputation album on the player. 😂
My wife has been a huuuuuge TSwift fan for years, saw her in concert twice. I wasn't paying close enough attention I guess. Then I watched a few of the documentaries on her and began to REALLY respect the hell out of her, for both her talent and positivity. Then I really heard the Reputation album in full, and that was the end of it — full Swiftie. She was my No. 1 artist last year on Spotify haha. #KnewHeWasAKilla

My wife has been a huuuuuge TSwift fan for years, saw her in concert twice. I wasn't paying close enough attention I guess. Then I watched a few of the documentaries on her and began to REALLY respect the hell out of her, for both her talent and positivity. Then I really heard the Reputation album in full, and that was the end of it — full Swiftie. She was my No. 1 artist last year on Spotify haha. #KnewHeWasAKilla
She really is incredibly talented, don't see how you can argue that even if you don't like her music.

My 14 year old daughter is a big fan and is actually “interested” in the Super Bowl this year.

My 14 year old daughter is a big fan and is actually “interested” in the Super Bowl this year.
my niece told me the other night that she ordered a shirt that says something like I'm rooting for Taylor's boyfriend

my niece told me the other night that she ordered a shirt that says something like I'm rooting for Taylor's boyfriend
I have the same shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I have the same shirt.
I checked the tracking, it did ship from Sarasota, FL. Are you running another side business here and didn't tell me?

I checked the tracking, it did ship from Sarasota, FL. Are you running another side business here and didn't tell me?
I may or may not have an etsy shop.

man I could have gotten a discount. Or an upcharge I suppose.
Running a sweet BOGO deal right now. Buy one get one at twice the price.

Running a sweet BOGO deal right now. Buy one get one at twice the price.
business is probably booming when you are dealing with the biggest entertainer ever

business is probably booming when you are dealing with the biggest entertainer ever
Travis Kelce moves the needle.

She is less happy I am rooting for the 49ers.

What cracks me up about Taylor Swift is that I don't know that I have ever listened to any of her music. If you played one of her songs, I would not know who is singing/playing. And yet, there aren't many days where I don't hear her name at least once in the e-world. She is very much a pop superstar at peak celebrity status.

What cracks me up about Taylor Swift is that I don't know that I have ever listened to any of her music. If you played one of her songs, I would not know who is singing/playing. And yet, there aren't many days where I don't hear her name at least once in the e-world. She is very much a pop superstar at peak celebrity status.
If you listen to an hour of music on a top-40 type station, I promise that you'll hear at least one of her songs. She has 4-5 that feature often in their rotations.

She is less happy I am rooting for the 49ers.
lol when I said that I got told I wasn’t a true Swiftie. How dare I go against Taylor.

lol when I said that I got told I wasn’t a true Swiftie. How dare I go against Taylor.
I’ve been informed by Lotte I’m rooting for the Chiefs, so I am. She even made bracelets for the game and I freaking adore it. I get to watch football with my girl!

Latest concert can now be streamed on Disney +, it’s quite the production.

Disney paid $75 million for rights to stream it.

Latest concert can now be streamed on Disney +, it’s quite the production.

Disney paid $75 million for rights to stream it.
That's what they paid for the rights to Hamilton. Amazing

Watching this with the wife right now. She’s so excited about it and singing to all the songs. It’s pretty fun. She also saw it in theaters with her mom and sisters. I like that she’s so excited and wants to share it with me too. I think TSwift is great already but it’s easy to be a bigger fan when I see the joy my wife is getting from this

Watching this with the wife right now. She’s so excited about it and singing to all the songs. It’s pretty fun. She also saw it in theaters with her mom and sisters. I like that she’s so excited and wants to share it with me too
soooooo, u in?

Back