Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

I heard her music today at Stew Leonards, a grocery store that sells higher quality food than Trader Joe's.
During Holiday season they will put 5lb center cut tenderloins out in the meat case so you can cherry pick the best one for your party.
Years ago they were over $100 each.

I bought a freshly baked loaf of French bread. They sell a lot of freshly baked bread so it doesn't get stale.

Strictly biz, she don't play around
pitch perfect suck it GIF

Watching this with the wife right now. She’s so excited about it and singing to all the songs. It’s pretty fun. She also saw it in theaters with her mom and sisters. I like that she’s so excited and wants to share it with me too. I think TSwift is great already but it’s easy to be a bigger fan when I see the joy my wife is getting from this
I'll sit down sometime and watch Eras (Taylor's Version) on Disney+ this weekend. I've already watched the theatrical release twice. Looking forward to the extra footage. Lady can put on a show.

love music but watched one of her songs this morning. did not love. She might be all time great because women on the planet outnumber men :)

300+ million album streams on Spotify alone. She also has records #2 and #3

big numbers

Album arrives here for daughter today

I bet she receives naff all for streaming compared to album sales too.
Sigh,

She re=releases all her old stuff. She's not making new albums and Teenage girls will buy anything TS sells$$$

I love a good conspiracy and that is a Summoning!! I saw it in a horror movie once :)

Sigh,

She re=releases all her old stuff. She's not making new albums and Teenage girls will buy anything TS sells$$$

I love a good conspiracy and that is a Summoning!! I saw it in a horror movie once :)

This new album is new material

Record has arrived!!!

Sigh,

Skyfister 😂 she literally released 30 new songs this week 🙂

S
Skyfister 😂 she literally released 30 new songs this week 🙂
She has literally rereleased her entire catalog because she didn't own the rights.
Smart business move YES but lets just call it what it is.

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN
:)

Oh, yay, silly conspiracy theories. 🙄

S

She has literally rereleased her entire catalog because she didn't own the rights.
Smart business move YES but lets just call it what it is.

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN
:)
This is an entirely new album. 😂

Back