It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Well after checking flights and such this is looking more and more doable. Now its just a matter of convincing Mrs. Wulff...easier said than done!

Well after checking flights and such this is looking more and more doable. Now its just a matter of convincing Mrs. Wulff...easier said than done!

Want me to talk to her RW? hehe

Have her join, this resort has something for everybody. Plus very close to the beach.

that would be awesome if you could make it wulff! you can convince her, just ask nicely!

that would be awesome if you could make it wulff! you can convince her, just ask nicely!

That'd be awesome if you'd be able to go :)

I'll do some checking at work but I'm still thinking it isn't happening for me this year. I really wish I could make it, I know it's going to be incredible!

she's never met the likes of THP peer pressure....say the word and we'll go to work

I'll do some checking at work but I'm still thinking it isn't happening for me this year. I really wish I could make it, I know it's going to be incredible!

That Miura putter you want to see in person, may be making an appearance there MO.

I think there needs to be a "crooked stick award"...for like the funniest thing that happens to someone.....i.e.....thanks and the rental car.

GolfClub_01.jpg

this is a good idea.....then the person gets to a) either keep the prize until the next THP outing or 2) have a plaque where their name is engraved....

Want me to talk to her RW? hehe

Have her join, this resort has something for everybody. Plus very close to the beach.

I just might have to take you up on that JB! LOL

sure, it would be worth seeing you make an A$$ out of yourself...hehe

this is a good idea.....then the person gets to a) either keep the prize until the next THP outing or 2) have a plaque where their name is engraved....

They get their name on the trophy and they either bring it to thenext THP outting or ship it. This could be a lot of fun

Are you supplying the prize? I can make an a$$ oout of myself pretty easily.

I meant to quote this with my comment to JB

Just to answer a few questions for people.....yes, the rooms we are getting are regular guest room and for the ladies that want to go to the spa you can count me in. I am already looking at hot stone massages and body wraps.

I was trying to figure out if they would do that hot stone massage while I try to read greens ala Camilo. Which if I actually try to do I'm going to need more than a hot stone massage, I'm going to need a 5th of Jack and traction.:excruciating:

I was trying to figure out if they would do that hot stone massage while I try to read greens ala Camilo. Which if I actually try to do I'm going to need more than a hot stone massage, I'm going to need a 5th of Jack and traction.:excruciating:

You might like our new radio show we just put up. GG talks quite a bit about the spa and her drinks...haha

You might like our new radio show we just put up. GG talks quite a bit about the spa and her drinks...haha

I'll listen to anything that includes spas, drinks, and golf!

:call-me:

:call-me:

Glad to see I make you laugh without you even seeing my swing:golf: because after you see my swing you will be really:laughing:

Glad to see I make you laugh without you even seeing my swing:golf: because after you see my swing you will be really:laughing:

All I have to say to that is this:

843958265_itLji-L-1.jpg

Thanks was a source of humor at the last outing.

going to bed in shame now....

All I have to say to that is this:

843958265_itLji-L-1.jpg

Thanks was a source of humor at the last outing.

going to bed in shame now....

Thanks -- I am looking forward to meeting you dude, but you are not riding in my freaking car :nono:........

same here Gray...your car as well as everyone else's will be safe this time

Thanks -- I am looking forward to meeting you dude, but you are not riding in my freaking car :nono:........

same here Gray...your car as well as everyone else's will be safe this time

The resort floor on the other hand...

We are just glad to have you TH. You have been a great sport and are a blast to play with.

Back