It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

The resort floor on the other hand...

We are just glad to have you TH. You have been a great sport and are a blast to play with.

hmmmmm....j/k......:clown:

Hey JB....
I am looking to get 4 rounds in....(Fri-Mon)
What is the earliest they will let us play Monday so we can catch flights back North???
How long do you think it takes to get to the airport from the course???

BTW....This is gonna be an awesome trip.....From the looks of the resort, it looks like we really wont need a car for 4 days...Sort of like a cruise ship..

And range balls until the cows come home????if so, I just may move south...lol

They're going to give me a special needs room.....easier to mop up. Thanks JB, it's been great breaking stones and having my stones broken with everyone
The resort floor on the other hand...

We are just glad to have you TH. You have been a great sport and are a blast to play with.

Hey JB....
I am looking to get 4 rounds in....(Fri-Mon)
What is the earliest they will let us play Monday so we can catch flights back North???
How long do you think it takes to get to the airport from the course???

BTW....This is gonna be an awesome trip.....From the looks of the resort, it looks like we really wont need a car for 4 days...Sort of like a cruise ship..

And range balls until the cows come home????if so, I just may move south...lol

It takes 20-30 to get to the airport.
We will not know about tee times until we get the contract from the resort in the mail and people start to sign up.

hmmmmm....j/k......:clown:

You think they might have a little karoke there Bama :bananadance:???? I bet we could have some big time laughs with one of those set up some where :guitar:

Im pretty sure at a resort like this there wont be any karaoke. Just my thought though.

Im pretty sure at a resort like this there wont be any karaoke. Just my thought though.

Thats a deal breaker, lol.

Sounds like they may have more than one bar or watering hole according to the radio show you & GG did. One of them might be for the karaoke type crowd, however we all may be heading to the spa and then the sack after the first days events :eek:)..... I just wanted to hear Calloway sing a little Hank Williams Jr. or maybe that's Thanks after a few drinks?

depends on who you're hanging out with

Sounds like they may have more than one bar or watering hole according to the radio show you & GG did. One of them might be for the karaoke type crowd, however we all may be heading to the spa and then the sack after the first days events :eek:)..... I just wanted to hear Calloway sing a little Hank Williams Jr. or maybe that's Thanks after a few drinks?

i don't sing gray, i'll leave the indian princess serenading to you

its probably been brought up but I'm too lazy to read thru the whole 38 pages but for Friday nites get together is it on property or off?

from the looks of the website I'd have to agree

its probably been brought up but I'm too lazy to read thru the whole 38 pages but for Friday nites get together is it on property or off?

Everything is on property. While the prices are a little higher, it keeps most from renting a car.

gotcha

Everything is on property. While the prices are a little higher, it keeps most from renting a car.

It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

JB said:
West Palm Beach. It is the other coast of FL. Southwest flies there for those looking.
SW flies there out of PHL for $220

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that means the course we play on Sunday will be on property too! Cool :eek:)

So that means the course we play on Sunday will be on property too! Cool :eek:)

If you listen to our radio show it says that we are playing 2 courses out of the 5 that they have.

If you listen to our radio show it says that we are playing 2 courses out of the 5 that they have.

Yea I did remember hearing that part and it is just dandy! Now how we are going to get to the courses from the hotel room,I suppose could ride a shuttle bus and then they will pick us up when the round is finished? Or maybe they will have golf carts close by where we can reach the two courses with no problems . Now that would be the ticket :D

thp has radio shows? hehe

i feel so sorry for the wifey, i keep talking about this and it's becoming very clear that she isn't as excited as i am. i still can't believe i'll be playing golf at PGA NATIONAL. i am also not sure if it will ever sink in.

i feel so sorry for the wifey, i keep talking about this and it's becoming very clear that she isn't as excited as i am. i still can't believe i'll be playing golf at PGA NATIONAL. i am also not sure if it will ever sink in.

Tell her that even if she doesn't play golf all the other stuff around there will be sooooooo much fun, plus she gets to meet your crazy buddies huh?

Yea I did remember hearing that part and it is just dandy! Now how we are going to get to the courses from the hotel room,I suppose could ride a shuttle bus and then they will pick us up when the round is finished? Or maybe they will have golf carts close by where we can reach the two courses with no problems . Now that would be the ticket :D

The courses are ON property. There is no need for a shuttle.

Now ya talking. It's kind of like Jeykll Island where you have three courses wrapped around one clubhouse. One huge parking area and you just choose which course you want to play and go for it.

You always beat me to it! Yes, all the courses are right on property that's why it's a stay and play. Just like someone (I think JB) described before it's like being on a cruise you never actually have to leave the resort if you don't want to.

Maybe it will when we are all swearing at where our ball is at, yet we all have big silly smiles on our faces.

it's on my list of things to do today.....I'm going to check with my corporate travel dept. to see if I can swing a favor or two as well...
Does that mean you booked your flight?

Back