It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

We'll still be coming regardless JB. I've got my eye on a particular flight that's been fluctuating up and down a bit over the last couple days. I'll see what it does today and probably just go for it. I am looking to get the best deal just because we have so far to go. But rest assured, we will be there so please hold our spots!!

We'll still be coming regardless JB. I've got my eye on a particular flight that's been fluctuating up and down a bit over the last couple days. I'll see what it does today and probably just go for it. I am looking to get the best deal just because we have so far to go. But rest assured, we will be there so please hold our spots!!

As mentioned, we are holding everybody's spots. They have been sent to the hotel for confirmation. We are glad to have you and totally understand the prices.

That's why I've started a savings account :) So by the time September hits, that money will either be used to pay for the flight (since I'll be putting it on the plastic) or paying for the resort :D

JB is right about airfare. It is in constant state of flux. Perfect example this AM. I have to go to Houston next Tuesday for three days. Got into office this morning, looked at flights: $498 RT. Got distracted by some nonsense (i.e. the non-golf related work I HAVE to do to pay for my greens fees, addiction to golf clubs, balls, accessories for bags, and visors), and now my flight is going to cost $756 :dohanim:

If you don't know about sidestep.com (owned by Kayak but seems to find cheaper airfares for some reason), or mobissimo (http://www.mobissimo.com/) take a look at them. They are airfare finder sites that take a look at all the airline and travel sites at once.

I agree with MaryC. I use Sidestep all the time. It is a great site.

Mobissimo, Kayak are pretty much the same thing. I have heard bad things about a site called CheapOair.com, which I think some consumers have felt was scamming people with low fares that they then raised the price of after purchase. Just beware.

I chose SW as it flew direct.

Fildini

As mentioned, we are holding everybody's spots. They have been sent to the hotel for confirmation. We are glad to have you and totally understand the prices.

That's cool JB thanks. I know you guys are holding the spots, I just wanted to say that we will be there regardless.

As soon as I know what state I'll be living in I will book my ticket. That said- i'll drive if I have to and will be there no matter what.

I wish I had that option!!
Ditto...

9- Iron. I checked with a friend who is a flight attendant with AC... and this is what she said
"I was talking to my friend in reservations and they said that they will be having a seat sale in the next month or so but not sure what type of deals there will be. We can let you know when it is coming up but it will be a bit of a gamble you may have to take."

Ditto...

9- Iron. I checked with a friend who is a flight attendant with AC... and this is what she said
"I was talking to my friend in reservations and they said that they will be having a seat sale in the next month or so but not sure what type of deals there will be. We can let you know when it is coming up but it will be a bit of a gamble you may have to take."

Hmmmm.... interesting....

I've been keeping my on a flight through Continental with one stop in Houston that leaves earlier in the morning, but arrives a heck of a lot earlier, 6pm versus 12am. The cost has been fluctuating and has been cheaper than AC. I'll have to talk it over with the Mrs. and based on that will move forward.

I'm with JB here that if you find something that fits the budget don't hesitate. If you know about the range that they're offering the flights and you see something jump on it.

After listening to the show, I want to stay all week!

I like the shoutouts to Biggsy and OEM. I cracked up.

We are going to be booking the flights shortly (if not today this weekend)!!! We are going to fly in Friday, arrive by 215pm then leave Monday at 6pm. I believe we were going to wait until there was more people confirmed to talk about playing the PGA National? Dont want to beat a dead horse on this and I apologize if I missed the info but there are an awful lot of pages to look through :) Im not trying to be pushy at all, so if we dont know its all good.

Since we will be staying one extra night, was also wanting to see if there was interest to play PGA National on Monday morning if we do not during the weekend. I dont get many opportunities to play courses like that so it would be awesome. It's still alittle surreal to me, this whole trip. Can't wait.

Cool beans...

We are going to be booking the flights shortly (if not today this weekend)!!! We are going to fly in Friday, arrive by 215pm then leave Monday at 6pm. I believe we were going to wait until there was more people confirmed to talk about playing the PGA National? Dont want to beat a dead horse on this and I apologize if I missed the info but there are an awful lot of pages to look through :) Im not trying to be pushy at all, so if we dont know its all good.

Since we will be staying one extra night, was also wanting to see if there was interest to play PGA National on Monday morning if we do not during the weekend. I dont get many opportunities to play courses like that so it would be awesome. It's still alittle surreal to me, this whole trip. Can't wait.

Cool beans...

I think that the plan is to play the Champions course on Saturday.

good for you rxgus! the hell with a place to live just come to the outing! :act-up:

As soon as I know what state I'll be living in I will book my ticket. That said- i'll drive if I have to and will be there no matter what.

do we have to play the champions course? I'd love to but an extra $50 will hurt the drinking budget!

I think that the plan is to play the Champions course on Saturday.

do we have to play the champions course? I'd love to but an extra $50 will hurt the drinking budget!

Unfortunately it has to be all or none. We are going to wait and see what most think when we fill up.

gotcha

Flight is booked. Woo-hoo!

Arriving Friday around noon and leaving Monday morning. No time constraints for the Sunday round, so all is gooood.

Arriving Friday around noon and leaving Monday morning. No time constraints for the Sunday round, so all is gooood.

nice hawk! looks like one member of team chromax is a definite! my brother will have his schedule worked out next week.

Looking forward to meeting the man that made Tha Shanks day with those pretty pink balls!!! See ya soon good buddy!

lol love the avatar pimp daddy! :act-up:

Looking forward to meeting the man that made Tha Shanks day with those pretty pink balls!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and KB too! That just sounds wrong though. LOL!

lol love the avatar pimp daddy! :act-up:

KellyBo is sneaky so you got to watch your back :eek:)...

Looking forward to meeting you and KB too! That just sounds wrong though. LOL!

I will just have to whup her arse on the golf course and she darn show has it coming :deadhorse:

Unfortunately it has to be all or none. We are going to wait and see what most think when we fill up.

How many are we up to now JB?

Back