It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

If the other outing is any indication, who you get grouped with doesn't matter. I had a great grouping both days.

My thoughts exactly. We know that people want to play with certain people. It is hard to please everybody. So we hope everybody understands that we will do our best to make the pairings solid and make the events fun for all.

My thoughts exactly. We know that people want to play with certain people. It is hard to please everybody. So we hope everybody understands that we will do our best to make the pairings solid and make the events fun for all.

just so long as i'm not with spank, a guy with a putter that short would be embarrassing to play with, hehe. i kid of course.

just so long as i'm not with spank, a guy with a putter that short would be embarrassing to play with, hehe. i kid of course.

Hey if it works... I didn't get a chance to get to play with Abe "Mr Khaki pants" TC so that's one that I'd like to be on but as Smalls said above it really didn't matter since we all have such charming personalities and a good time will be guaranteed.

Re: It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

It's all good fun till someone blows chunks all over your car door! Haha

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

It's all good fun till someone blows chunks all over your car door! Haha

Not going to be an issue this time around. I just hope the pool area is ready.

Not going to be an issue this time around. I just hope the pool area is ready.

They have about 9 of them, so I think we should be good.

They have about 9 of them, so I think we should be good.

So you say... don't underestimate the power of Puke Skywalker. :D

Its a very rare case when it is good to be in charge. This is not one of those times either. GG and I will be determining 4 somes.

I agree JB...I have to schedule 2 positions that sit 365 days a year/24 hours a day.. Trying to keep weekends, holidays, and midnight shifts fair is a tough job....
With that being said, if I can get along with the likes of TC and ThaShanks and old timers like CousinDaddy and Gray, I should be able to golf with anyone... :act-up: :rofl:

I agree JB...I have to schedule 2 positions that sit 365 days a year/24 hours a day.. Trying to keep weekends, holidays, and midnight shifts fair is a tough job....
With that being said, if I can get along with the likes of TC and ThaShanks and old timers like CousinDaddy and Gray, I should be able to golf with anyone... :act-up: :rofl:

it's gonna pain me to say this, but i'd have to agree! i think that JB and GG probably have a good idea of who should be playing with who, i'll trust them.

one other suggestion that may have been helpful at the last outing: name tags

it's gonna pain me to say this, but i'd have to agree! i think that JB and GG probably have a good idea of who should be playing with who, i'll trust them.

one other suggestion that may have been helpful at the last outing: name tags

Hello from Philly...I actually had suggested that as a contest for the last outting. Put the SN to the person, but now most have seen each other

Hello from Philly...I actually had suggested that as a contest for the last outting. Put the SN to the person, but now most have seen each other

durka durka!

I have to agree that our THP HQ's team will do a great job selecting the pairings. I am there for the fun and friendship.

and I am booked!!!! (I will ask the boss tomorrow if I can have the time off...) :angel:
Flying in Thursday around 1:30pm and heading out on Monday around 5:30pm....
Really looking forward to this outing..(wife is really gathering up credits for all my trips of late)

Next Subject..... the Roomate Draft

Just think...Today is the 17th. This thing will be here before we know it.

and I am booked!!!! (I will ask the boss tomorrow if I can have the time off...) :angel:
Really looking forward to this outing..(wife is really gathering up credits for all my trips of late)

bama, i'd love to room with you, it would be nice to have you around to kick my feet up on after a long day on the course...haha

nah, our schedules will be too conflicting.

Great stuff bama! Things are looking up for the potential Friday round!!

Just think...Today is the 17th. This thing will be here before we know it.

4 months and counting!!

Great stuff bama! Things are looking up for the potential Friday round!!

no potential about it.....The question is who I will be meeting from THP on the first tee box on Friday morning... :act-up:

no potential about it.....The question is who I will be meeting from THP on the first tee box on Friday morning... :act-up:

Well let me be the first to officially throw my hat into that ring!

I will be there bright and early Friday morning.

:hello: Just figured I have about 17 weeks to lose weight before our fall trip. Hmmmmmm 1 lb per week would sure be great! :starving:

Just to add a little flavor to the mix.. I know many of us are loyal football fans, so I thought I would put up who was playing the weekend we are getting together so some ribbing can begin ( early I know)

Steelers at Titans
Ravens at Bengals
Eagles at Lions
Cardinals at Falcons
Dolphins at Vikings
Chiefs at Browns
Bucs at Panthers ( JB and TC will be watching this one as they play a round)
Bills at Packers
Bears at Cowboys
Seahawks at Broncos
Rams at Raiders ( will anyone be watching this? Nah!!! )
Jags at Chargers
Patriots at Jets
Texans at Redskins
Giants at Colts (tough one for my G-men)
Saints at 49ers (Monday night)

Back