I think that is a SOLID move buddy. Smoooooooooth.

I mean, after watching the video, the guy really has me intrigued. I made the switch yesterday anyway, so I think its an OMEN that this thread appears today

I mean, after watching the video, the guy really has me intrigued. I made the switch yesterday anyway, so I think its an OMEN that this thread appears today

It would appear so then, I really don't think you'll be disappointed honestly.

It would appear so then, I really don't think you'll be disappointed honestly.

yeah, I cant wait to be honest. the good thing is I have the 38s with PX to compare them to

Thanks for the video J.B. and thanks Kim for explaining a few things for us. I am going to have to give these a run as well.

KBS is on my radar for my next set... if they fit me.

I`ve really enjoyed the KBS tour feel but just removed 2 shafts from my Ping Tour S wedges and they were both slightly bent at the tip.I`ve switched back to a reinforced tip shaft.Lost a bit of confidence in the strength of the tip design of the Tours.

Wow I missed this one. Great interview. I love hearing about different shafts and these are great ones. Thanks for the coverage THP!

I took their fitting questionnaire and they suggested a stiff shaft. My average swing speed with my irons is about 85-92. I was thinking that with that speed I would need a regular flex. Anyone have these shafts with a similar swing speed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gianna, if it helps, I did the Mizuno Optimizer thing yesterday and it recommended Stiff for the KBS Tours as one of the three options (6i SS = 85)

really informative video JB. Liked this one a lot. They do feel really smooth.

great video. Very informative. I have a KBS shaft on my Ping 52 degree wedge and I love the feel it gives. Might have to check these shafts out for when I upgrade my irons.

I took their fitting questionnaire and they suggested a stiff shaft. My average swing speed with my irons is about 85-92. I was thinking that with that speed I would need a regular flex. Anyone have these shafts with a similar swing speed?

Gianna, if that's a 6-iron swing speed, you should do fine with KBS Tour shafts in stiff flex. My 6-iron SS is around 85-87 mph, and I've had these shafts in my last 2 sets of irons.

Gianna, if that's a 6-iron swing speed, you should do fine with KBS Tour shafts in stiff flex. My 6-iron SS is around 85-87 mph, and I've had these shafts in my last 2 sets of irons.

Thanks man. Thinking about these a lot. Especially if I pull the trigger on the 588's

I just did the shaft fit on the website again, and it fit me to the KBS tour in stiff + as the first choice, and KBS c-tapers in stiff as the second choice. I know that I don't want to play the c-tapers but I am thinking hard aboot the tours.

I just did the shaft fit on the website again, and it fit me to the KBS tour in stiff + as the first choice, and KBS c-tapers in stiff as the second choice. I know that I don't want to play the c-tapers but I am thinking hard aboot the tours.

That was my recommendation as well. I do believe that I'd like to try out the Tour Stiff first though. Better yet, just get fit.

CB, have you hit clubs with the Tours in them? I would think that you could easily find some clubs up there with those, maybe your club even has a fitting cart. The S+ may be harder to find as would the C-Tapers. With you now hitting the ball higher, the Tours may be a good fit, with the C-Tapers a backup if you balloon the ball too much with the Tours.

That was my recommendation as well. I do believe that I'd like to try out the Tour Stiff first though. Better yet, just get fit.

CB, have you hit clubs with the Tours in them? I would think that you could easily find some clubs up there with those, maybe your club even has a fitting cart. The S+ may be harder to find as would the C-Tapers. With you now hitting the ball higher, the Tours may be a good fit, with the C-Tapers a backup if you balloon the ball too much with the Tours.

I have hit the tours and but just in a sim, not outside. I'm going to be doing a fitting at the Callaway performance center in Vancouver in the near future so it will all be decided then.

It tells me to use the KBS Tour 90 Regular. No second choice.

Breeze - my experience with the Tours has been that they launch high, but don't spin too much. I like them, though I do believe I'd like a little stiffer version.

After todays practice session, I can say there will be only one brand of shaft I consider for the MC and that is KBS.

After todays practice session, I can say there will be only one brand of shaft I consider for the MC and that is KBS.

Tell us more! You're liking the Tours in the Nike irons quite a bit I take it?

Tell us more! You're liking the Tours in the Nike irons quite a bit I take it?

I still love the Tour 90s, but KBS has a certain feel that no other steel shaft I have tested has. Its a tremendous feeling and one I dont want to be without.

I think I have my choices down to 2 and the KBS tour is one of them.

Its a tremendous feeling and one I dont want to be without.
I swear I've heard those lyrics in a rock song lately.

Back