I have seen both thanks. Was referring to performance and feel.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
Performance and feel are going to be different for everyone - good luck with your putter.

Well since this is aDF putter and shake and style are similar but a bit smaller,
People who have tried both side by side should be able to have an impression of one is more stable or feels louder or softer....

Well since this is aDF putter and shake and style are similar but a bit smaller,
People who have tried both side by side should be able to have an impression of one is more stable or feels louder or softer....

I've played both. I am more comfortable with the size of the DF3. It feels slightly more solid than the DF2.1. I think you have similar weight in a slightly smaller package in the DF3. I do not have a problem hitting the sweetspot. When I do, I am very slightly off towards the heel side. SAM told me so - it's something I work on.

Bottom Line - I'd play either one of them but prefer the DF3.

It’s been almost 3 weeks since placing my order. I’m having withdrawals I think!

It’s been almost 3 weeks since placing my order. I’m having withdrawals I think!
Usually another 10 days into production, and then notice for shipping

Can’t wait to get mine to compare against the mezz max broomstick, I have played around with counter balanced putters in the past and think the df3 will awesome

Convinced I’ve got the best alignment aid combo. Love the feel & look of TPT shaft too.

ab39e15e2512b5fa042cb900a7a97fa2.jpg

36a4e474125036e0c3e4ff53de138600.jpg

Last edited:
Convinced I’ve got the best alignment aid combo. Love the feel & look of TPT shaft too.

ab39e15e2512b5fa042cb900a7a97fa2.jpg

36a4e474125036e0c3e4ff53de138600.jpg
Nice ... as long as it's best for you is what matters.

I finally got out to play as I actually was expecting more but 16 putts for 9 holes I really can't complain. You see I had 7 birdie tries but only made 2 that were for 12 and 15 ft. My confidence level was pretty high but the greens were pretty slow as I could not dial in the speed. We have had som much rain lately as most of my putts were directly right on line just 1-2" from going in the hole, bummer as I was on my way to a very nice round. I was pleased with a 39 as I even had a triple boogie and boogie so maybe next time I can do better.

Attachments

• tempImageXBJDZi.png
    tempImageXBJDZi.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Let’s go boys!
IMG_2417.jpeg

Has anyone experienced the feeling of "weightlessness" with these putters ans how do you fight it? I have a mezz max that when I'm ok is great. But if I take it back anything other than optimal, it feels like the club is out of control and there is no torque to feel how to return it square

Has anyone experienced the feeling of "weightlessness" with these putters ans how do you fight it? I have a mezz max that when I'm ok is great. But if I take it back anything other than optimal, it feels like the club is out of control and there is no torque to feel how to return it square

Haven't felt that with the DF3. I use a shoulder stroke and do not use hands and wrists.

Felt that with the Mezz and with a DF3 that was a demo but was too long for me.
If I went DF3 I would custom the heavier weight..

I chose the DF2.1 as I felt it had more weight in the head and tracked in a way that felt a bit more stable.

Finally got around to taking a few photos of my DF3. It’s a 36” CB version with the heavy head and TPT shaft. I have gamed it for a few rounds. Overall I really like the putter, still working thru distance control issues. The first few rounds I used a left hand low grip (how I had been putting with my old putter) but yesterday evening I used a butterfly style with much better success. Still need more time with it but liking what I have been seeing so far.

IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1059.jpeg
IMG_1061.jpeg

Want.

I think I’d go blue.

I love these in green. I ain’t even a green guy.

I find the blue tranquil, the aim line not too busy, the contrast of the blue against the green is pleasing to my eyes.

Of course, my GF wants one in pink.

IMG_3530.jpeg

I enjoy the TPT Shaft.

IMG_3531.jpeg

What made you choose that alignment aid?

Not too busy
Vertical Line covers length of ball
Vertical and Horizontal lined up has ball on sweetspot

I prefer few lines but I had this one on my original DF and it worked well.

Not too busy
Vertical Line covers length of ball
Vertical and Horizontal lined up has ball on sweetspot

I do not want a lot of lines but I had this one on my original DF and it worked well.
I went with the vernier acuity lines like my Sacks Parente putter has. They have really improved my putting the last few years.

Back