CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I will say having played with JB that's he's quick, but it's not breakneck pace that is unbelievably difficult to keep up with.
I just played 2 full rounds with him. He isn't slow at all but he doesn't waste time on dumb stuff. Instead, he completes the task at hand. The next shot.

Who will win the match? JB and Danny
What is your current driver? TaylorMade Stealth Plus+
What shaft is in your current driver? Accra TZ SIX 5 M3
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q Red

Already slow playing. This is going to be splendid.

Oh boy....Thank you @Muchmore
I have concerns for Amish Cheddar.
Should be an excellent time. 😂

I just played 2 full rounds with him. He isn't slow at all but he doesn't waste time on dumb stuff. Instead, he completes the task at hand. The next shot.
This would have been better had you said "He was just out there slaying fools, not wasting time"
But that was fun, wasn't it?

Both players hit one off the tee, then pick the best shot and play in from there. There's a couple different variations after the tee ball (best ball, combined)
Appreciate it!

I will say having played with JB that's he's quick, but it's not breakneck pace that is unbelievably difficult to keep up with.

Well this is how my wife expects me to play…

@jayronmillz10 I wouldn't worry about slow play. Just be ready and have fun. Plus JB and Danny will probably go into power save mode early and you will be off the course in no time!

@jayronmillz10 I wouldn't worry about slow play. Just be ready and have fun. Plus JB and Danny will probably go into power save mode early and you will be off the course in no time!
If we slow them down do we have the advantage?

Already slow playing. This is going to be splendid.

Oh boy....Thank you @Muchmore
I have concerns for Amish Cheddar.
Spell their name "properly"

This would have been better had you said "He was just out there slaying fools, not wasting time"
But that was fun, wasn't it?
I had a great time. Just wish I had brought more of my game with me. Some of the most fun I've ever had on the course. Plus you worked half the time in the cart as well while I'm trying to figure out how to work my phone hahaha

Trust me when I say you do not want to find out if you ever want to go back to a THP Experience.

Trust me when I say you do not want to find out if you ever want to go back to a THP Experience.
😂 I couldn’t stand it that way anyway, you’ll be calling me speedy Levi after the round.

Who will win the match? JB and Danny Le
What is your current driver? Srixon Zx5 Mk II
What shaft is in your current driver? Graphite Design M9003 6S
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q M40X Blue

😂 I couldn’t stand it that way anyway, you’ll be calling me speedy Levi after the round.
I dont know who Levi is, but this isnt the first time I have heard how fast someone is going to be, only to watch them make the turn in 2.5 and me taking a nap in the cart.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

I dont know who Levi is, but this isnt the first time I have heard how fast someone is going to be, only to watch them make the turn in 2.5 and me taking a nap in the cart.
Then I will take a note here and zip my mouth and show up and have some fun.

Then I will take a note here and zip my mouth and show up and have some fun.
You should never stop posting, enjoy it.
You just won a free trip to play a top 50 course in the country, get fit for a new driver, handed that driver and then to lose to Danny and I.
All expenses paid including lodging, every meal and drink.

I know we do cool stuff here, but this is something you cant find anywhere else.
I mean we even include the beatdown.

You just won a free trip to play a top 50 course in the country, get fit for a new driver, handed that driver and then to lose to Danny and I.

I know we do cool stuff here, but this is something you cant find anywhere else.
Oh yes absolutely and I will continue posting, I meant zip it about playing fast so I don’t prove you right again haha. I will continue having fun and will most definitely enjoy this course. And seeing what we are getting fed Tuesday night I’ll take any beating necessary. 🤙🏽 haha I love posting on here and the banter that comes with it.

THP
“We even include the beat down”

Next limited series?

Back