CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Not in a two man team
I do want it on record that while I am related to Amish I do not speak the language.

looking at the dividers, you are going to be ridiculed either way- bonus though, you don't have iron covers.
They are in my zipper pockets.

View attachment 9252048
Can any fellow THP event guys tell me is it better for me to have a cart bag on this trip or will I wish I had my stand bag? Appreciate it!
Depends on how you like to go to the range. You won’t be touching your bag once you’re there. They handle all of that for you

If they stay there you're fine... if they find their way to your clubs, be prepared.
Haha I’m just kidding with ya 😉 I’ve seen on one of these threads how loved iron covers are 😂

Depends on how you like to go to the range. You won’t be touching your bag once you’re there. They handle all of that for you
Perfect, cart bag it’ll be then. That’s what I was wanting to know. Thanks for like the 200th time @Muchmore it’s much… appreciated

looking at the dividers, you are going to be ridiculed either way- bonus though, you don't have iron covers.
14 Way 4 Lyfe

Do we have time to play pickleball on these trips??
@Nappy sure as hell won’t play with you. But that depends on how much time you left in the bookends of the experience 😂

Look at the Hideaway flag you have in a frame next time you talk to me
I meant as far as advice. What type of long underwear should I pack for the trip?

Yep just like this haha!
time lapse watch GIF
That looks like a lot more than 2

14 way check
Iron covers check
Sure there is a ball retriever
Cell phone belt clip
Probably the Oh special of socks and sandals

14 way check
Iron covers check
Cell phone belt clip
1/5 so not bad.
New Balance Shoes GIF by Todd Rocheford

And I prefer the new balance with high white socks. Sandals and socks are disgusting.

The dental hygienist specials. Got it

Because people are not ready.
They wont stop talking. They wont get out of the cart. They dont play ready golf. They look for balls for way too long. They take forever to read greens when they dont know what they are looking at. Chipping is terrible. Driving is not good. Have I mentioned that people are not ready when its their turn?
It sure is fun playing with us amateur Hackers isn't it lol.

14 way check
Iron covers check
Cell phone belt clip
I need @JDax to give us the odds on a bare feet appearance

Back