CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I cannot wait to see more of Victoria National and see what these guys get fit into!

THP
“We even include the beat down”

Next limited series?
Haha that part made me laugh, pressure is on them though, nobody wants to lose to Amish cheddar

Haha that part made me laugh, pressure is on them though, nobody wants to lose to Amish cheddar
Haha the best part of this post is you don’t believe it 🤣

I know right? 8/6 is famous on thp you guys should roll us…albeit slowly
I’m honestly just excited to play the course so much and get to hang out with you guys. Winning if it happens is just a cherry on top

Not entering as I don’t need a driver head currently. But I’ll have to go JB /Danny here.

Not entering as I don’t need a driver head currently. But I’ll have to go JB /Danny here.
We didn’t say what the prize would be 😀

Anything can happen 😂
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

Amish Cheddar will make it happen just like the Amish. Barn raising in a day!

So super slow? Wonderful
Are we talking about the same Amish? They will build a shed before the sun comes up

IMG_3363.jpeg
Can any fellow THP event guys tell me is it better for me to have a cart bag on this trip or will I wish I had my stand bag? Appreciate it!

View attachment 9252048
Can any fellow THP event guys tell me is it better for me to have a cart bag on this trip or will I wish I had my stand bag? Appreciate it!
looking at the dividers, you are going to be ridiculed either way- bonus though, you don't have iron covers.

Back