Looking for a round?

I'm playing at one of the Crystal Springs courses tomorrow in NorthEastern NJ. Not sure which one yet as I'm making the tee time in the morning. Anyone around up to play with me?

I'm looking to play tomorrow or Tuesday here in Bellingham. I know there are only a couple guys from Bellingham here, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Dankil13, Myself and a friend of mine are playing river winds in west deptforn, nj friday at 1pm. looking for 1 more . anyone want to join?

Bump, still looking for a 4th for Friday, come join!!

tapatalk addict....

Playing tomorrow in Naples/Ft. Myers if anyone cares to join in.

Playing limerick in pa tomorrow at noon if anyone is interested

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Playing tomorrow anyone interested??

Playing limerick in pa tomorrow at noon if anyone is interested

where did you play in Limerick? i just saw this

where did you play in Limerick? i just saw this

I didn't. Drove an hour for the course to be closed cause of snow. I'm open to play anywhere tomorrow

Playing in Port Jervis, NY this Sunday. I also play in Blairstown, NJ every single day. Let me know if you want to play.

I didn't. Drove an hour for the course to be closed cause of snow. I'm open to play anywhere tomorrow

that sucks theres like 7 courses within 15 mintues which one was closed? im on nightshifts so unless you wanna travel and get here kinda early im out tomorrow.

that sucks theres like 7 courses within 15 mintues which one was closed? im on nightshifts so unless you wanna travel and get here kinda early im out tomorrow.

Limerick golf club. I really like 5 ponds and turtle creek. I think those are around you

I'm up for this weekend if anyone is near the Raleigh/ Durham area

Yeah limerick is kinda a dog track but I play there a lot cause it's cheap. Turtle creek is one of my favs. Try ravens claw next time you're up. Another favorite.

Yeah limerick is kinda a dog track but I play there a lot cause it's cheap. Turtle creek is one of my favs. Try ravens claw next time you're up. Another favorite.

Ill have to check it out

Anyone for a round tomorrow? Gona be mid 60s.. will travel a little

I know it's a couple weeks away, but I'm going to Orlando for Thanksgiving if anyone wants to play Wed thru Sat. I'd like to play someplace nice

if I were gonna be in Orlando at that time, I'd play !

Anyone wanna play tomorrow?? Mid to uppers 40s with the sun won't be too bad!!

TexasGolfer and I will be playing at Twin Wells golf course in Irving, TX around 12:30 on Wednesday, 1/18. Would love to have 2 other THP'ers join us!

Back