Looking for a round?

Man Cookie I wish I was a little closer to you guys. I'd love to get out and tee it up with you two.

TexasGolfer and I will be playing at Twin Wells golf course in Irving, TX around 12:30 on Wednesday, 1/18. Would love to have 2 other THP'ers join us!
Please Stand By........................Please Stand By..................Please Stand By...................Processing..............Please Stand By...................

Man Cookie I wish I was a little closer to you guys. I'd love to get out and tee it up with you two.

That would be awesome but yeah, that is a bit of a drive. My sister lives on Lake Austin so I should be down there a few times this year and will definitely hit you up.

Nate - would be awesome if you could join us!!

Please Stand By........................Please Stand By..................Please Stand By...................Processing..............Please Stand By...................

You should come, the weather is suppose to be nice, and the green fees are super cheap. about 25 bucks. Course was in decent shape for this time of year when I was down there last week.

Anybody in western washington want to play at chambers bay this week?

if not, im always up for a round in the seattle area.

You should come, the weather is suppose to be nice, and the green fees are super cheap. about 25 bucks. Course was in decent shape for this time of year when I was down there last week.

Don't you live in Allen? How did Cookie talk you in to playing downtown? Ha!

Don't you live in Allen? How did Cookie talk you in to playing downtown? Ha!

That was me trying to be nice. lol

I knew he lived in Grand Prairie and wanted to find something in the middle, although I think this is a little closer to him...

That would be awesome but yeah, that is a bit of a drive. My sister lives on Lake Austin so I should be down there a few times this year and will definitely hit you up.

Nate - would be awesome if you could join us!!

Definitely do!

As long as we get to do a hole of the day video............

As long as we get to do a hole of the day video............

You know it!! Does that make 3? C'mon Nate!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Wish I could make it with ya'll but I marshall at Willow Springs on Wednesday afternoon's. I have not played TW in many years as I never like it. I use to live in Irving so it was easy to go play. You should look at playing Stevens Park.

Wish I could make it with ya'll but I marshall at Willow Springs on Wednesday afternoon's. I have not played TW in many years as I never like it. I use to live in Irving so it was easy to go play. You should look at playing Stevens Park.

I have not played TW since HS, some 16 years ago. Stevens Park is on the radar, heard the renovations were done very very well.

Looks like we definitely still have room for 1 more if anyone else can sneak out!! Can't wait to finally play with some THP'ers!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I have not played TW since HS, some 16 years ago. Stevens Park is on the radar, heard the renovations were done very very well.

Looks like we definitely still have room for 1 more if anyone else can sneak out!! Can't wait to finally play with some THP'ers!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Wish I could make it, would be great to meet some other THPers! Especially if you are from GP, grew up there myself.

NC Golf Saturday 1/14?

NC Golf Saturday 1/14?

Anyone up for some golf in the triad/triangle region this Saturday before noon? Suppose to be a little chilly.

Wish I could make it, would be great to meet some other THPers! Especially if you are from GP, grew up there myself.

Just saw this - that is cool! I have lived here since I was like 4 years old. Only time I have lived away is when I was in the Marine Corps. Definitely need to get together soon!

On that note - is anyone else off this next Monday (Martin Luther King Day) - 1/16? I have the day off of work and would enjoy meeting up with another THP'er and getting a round in!

That's cool. I play WS every Thursday around 3. Practice there almost every day during the week. I will see you out there. To bad you had the day off today. Went by for a quick round today, with out my usual group, and found them closed.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Lets play Stevens Park when Tadashi comes down from Florida next Month. I have been itching to play there since the renovations took place.

Lets play Stevens Park when Tadashi comes down from Florida next Month. I have been itching to play there since the renovations took place.

Sounds great. That is not too far from where he is staying so it will work well. If Nate can make it that day, we will have 4. If not, we have room for another THP'er to join us. Will post back in here a bit closer if that spot is open.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

On that note - is anyone else off this next Monday (Martin Luther King Day) - 1/16? I have the day off of work and would enjoy meeting up with another THP'er and getting a round in!

Bumping this - low 70's on Monday (1/16) if anyone in the DFW area wants to play!!

Sounds great. That is not too far from where he is staying so it will work well. If Nate can make it that day, we will have 4. If not, we have room for another THP'er to join us. Will post back in here a bit closer if that spot is open.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nate - with you and Texasgolfer we will have 4. Texasgolfer is up in Frisco I think so I believe he would be cool with your course. not too far for Tad and I. Maybe a 12:30 tee time?

Where? I think I can make it.

No where solidified yet. Where are you near? I am open minded.

Cookie, I can't make it next Wednesday, just couldn't get everything moved around in time. BUT, I'm in for Feb 7th with you and Tadashi and Texasgolfer. Eldorado is probably a 30 minute drive from downtown Dallas, right off 75. Golf on me if you boys want to drive up. But if you guys want to be closer to downtown my feelings will not be hurt.

Cookie, I can't make it next Wednesday, just couldn't get everything moved around in time. BUT, I'm in for Feb 7th with you and Tadashi and Texasgolfer. Eldorado is probably a 30 minute drive from downtown Dallas, right off 75. Golf on me if you boys want to drive up. But if you guys want to be closer to downtown my feelings will not be hurt.

Sounds good - great chance for all of us to get together which does not happen often. Texasgolfer is on the west coast right now but am sure he will chime in later. Lets plan on your course - I think it would be a blast. Thanks much for the invite; VERY generous of you!

No worries on next Wednesday bud!

Sounds good - great chance for all of us to get together which does not happen often. Texasgolfer is on the west coast right now but am sure he will chime in later. Lets plan on your course - I think it would be a blast. Thanks much for the invite; VERY generous of you!

No worries on next Wednesday bud!

Are we playing on the 6th or 7th?

Are we playing on the 6th or 7th?

We are playing on Monday, February 6th. I screwed up and put Tuesday, the 7th above. That still work for you Nate? Sorry about the error guys!

Back