Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Gold, which I had never played before. Had played Silver all the other times. It was very open and forgiving off the tee. Dont like it as much as Silver, weird routing to get to some tee boxes and had back to back par 3’s which is strange.

But if I am playing golf in MN outdoors this time of year, zero reasons to complain!
Agree on silver being better. We played the gold at first because we were afraid of the 6792 yards on the silver but really liked the silver better and played that the most last year

We've been open all year (on and off) they send out an email every couple of days about the conditions and time they will be open.

It's been nice, unfortunately I have not been able to play much which has been very sad.
You gotta get that knee back in fighting shape! How has the dry needling been going?

You boys wanna try to get together to play in early April?

You gotta get that knee back in fighting shape! How has the dry needling been going?

It's been interesting to say the least, I've had a lot of stuff done to it over the years but dry needling with an electric charge is a first. Twice a week sessions for March plus doing my exercises daily (different sets) is hopefully going to get it started, I'll continue it all through April though.

I am 100% down to get the boys together for an April round, get some practice in.

It's been interesting to say the least, I've had a lot of stuff done to it over the years but dry needling with an electric charge is a first. Twice a week sessions for March plus doing my exercises daily (different sets) is hopefully going to get it started, I'll continue it all through April though.

I am 100% down to get the boys together for an April round, get some practice in.

I have had the dry needling done on my neck several times it provided some temporary relief but nothing long-term unfortunately.

I may be out of commission for the spring and begining of summer due to injury, meeting surgeon this week to discuss options.

I will back April 8th from Arkansas. I'm up for any outing after that.

I have had the dry needling done on my neck several times it provided some temporary relief but nothing long-term unfortunately.

I may be out of commission for the spring and begining of summer due to injury, meeting surgeon this week to discuss options.
Oh no. What body part is leaking oil?

Oh no. What body part is leaking oil?
Well many of them are leaking oil but the one that has emptied is the herniated discs that just won't get any better.

Got out on Saturday in high 50s temp at Emerald Greens in the SE metro. It was glorious. Got an email from Bunker Hills that they are planning to stay open for the season barring any huge left turns. Love this!
Waiting for my course to open… Fox Hollow. Can’t wait to get out and just enjoy being out swinging sticks.

I can do April on a weekend. Trying to get to Blackwolf Run somewhere between April 19 and April 29.

Just throwing a couple dates out there, April 20th or April 27th? Saturday. If we get a couple from WI coming will try to do something just over the border again since you guys have the longest trek.

I can do either of those if they are on the weekend.

Guess I should follow this thread now! Moving to Madison this summer!

Guess I should follow this thread now! Moving to Madison this summer!
I don’t believe we know each other but based on your gang colors we may be on the same side. Just flash me the appropriate signs and we can verify 🤣

Welcome to this group if you are moving to Madison! Little bit of distance when trying to accommodate the whole of MN/WI.

I am just making things up as we go when we try to get together. So for anyone on this thread please speak up with any and all suggestions. Not anywhere near any sort of organized fashion like those guys down in AZ. Just cobble get togethers if they work for people. It’s fun.

I don’t believe we know each other but based on your gang colors we may be on the same side. Just flash me the appropriate signs and we can verify 🤣

Welcome to this group if you are moving to Madison! Little bit of distance when trying to accommodate the whole of MN/WI.

I am just making things up as we go when we try to get together. So for anyone on this thread please speak up with any and all suggestions. Not anywhere near any sort of organized fashion like those guys down in AZ. Just cobble get togethers if they work for people. It’s fun.
Thanks! I’m welcoming another baby at the end of the month and start a new job in August so travel initially will be challenging but definitely want to stay in the loop!

Just throwing a couple dates out there, April 20th or April 27th? Saturday. If we get a couple from WI coming will try to do something just over the border again since you guys have the longest trek.
I'm checking in to see if those dates work. I sure hope they do as I need to get as many rounds under my belt as possible.

Thanks! I’m welcoming another baby at the end of the month and start a new job in August so travel initially will be challenging but definitely want to stay in the loop!
👊👊
Congratulations on the new one on the way. It will be nice to have you around so that @Daluteh doesn’t keep strong arming me. He is a bully and like to pick on little guys 🤣

👊👊
Congratulations on the new one on the way. It will be nice to have you around so that @Daluteh doesn’t keep strong arming me. He is a bully and like to pick on little guys 🤣
Can I call for a fact check on these statements?

Bully? No way!

Is mean to you because you're short, the jury is still out on that one.

Stare Staring GIF

👊👊
Got to bring a little paradise to the cold lol

Can I call for a fact check on these statements?

Bully? No way!

Is mean to you because you're short, the jury is still out on that one.

Stare Staring GIF
When you least expect it O’Doyle.
1710173795333.gif

Back