Mitsubishi Golf – 6th Generation Diamana WB

I liked the previous versions of the Diamana Whiteboard. Very stout, low launching, and low spinning.

The Diamana Whiteboard has been Tiger's go to driver shaft over the years. I think he is currently using the Ventus Black, but I'm guessing that we might see him see him testing or using the new Diamana Whiteboard.

I need to spend some time with this new one.

I need to spend some time with this new one.
I’m a Diamana fan so I look forward to your thoughts on it.

I'm a fan of the graphics on this one and its pretty cool its the 20 yr anniversary

Diamana undervalued in my mind. That shaft just performs. Look forward to hearing more.

I think this shaft will pair good with my Ping LST and look great. It would also look awesome in my Darkspeed LS but might be a bit too low launch for me.

Anyone have one in play yet? So tempted to order one

Anyone have one in play yet? So tempted to order one
I tested out a 63x in my LST. Feels just like a White Board, maybe a little more stout. I'm just really use to the TR Black (and I actually think there is some MORE feel in the TR than WB) and everything was very similar in numbers. I'd have no problem gaming it, but just prefer the feel of the TR and wasn't being wowed by the numbers.

Reactions: MH
Can’t wait to see one of these in person, I think the graphics are pretty killer.

There is a certain nostalgia to this one, because it did pretty much set the bar in the world of shafts for a lot of people. I am going to give the WB a run coming up and see what I think.

There is a certain nostalgia to this one, because it did pretty much set the bar in the world of shafts for a lot of people. I am going to give the WB a run coming up and see what I think.
Do you think this is a shaft that suits you typically or you just want to see what happens?

Do you think this is a shaft that suits you typically or you just want to see what happens?
Im not big into the "suits me" kind of thing. I know that is not often a popular thought, but the entire notion of low/low, etc etc etc, is just not what I go with. I tend to base it on my timing and how well I center the club because that seems to dictate a bit more for me than something raising or lowering ball flight by design principles.

If I go back to when you tested every shaft a brand made back to back, you kind of saw the same thing.

Im not big into the "suits me" kind of thing. I know that is not often a popular thought, but the entire notion of low/low, etc etc etc, is just not what I go with. I tend to base it on my timing and how well I center the club because that seems to dictate a bit more for me than something raising or lowering ball flight by design principles.

If I go back to when you tested every shaft a brand made back to back, you kind of saw the same thing.

Yes I remember that test well. It was very eye opening but that was also same brand across the board. Different brands could be different side by side and thigns change when swings change.

Yes I remember that test well. It was very eye opening but that was also same brand across the board. Different brands could be different side by side and thigns change when swings change.
Very true. I think that is what I love about testing.
As an example, I was a WB player back in the day. It didnt fit me, I am not even sure fitting was there for a player like me, but I loved that shaft. So I think there is a bit of throwback nostalgia in it for me.

I won’t lie, I want this one BAD. It’s one of those, maybe I’ll MAKE it fit me things haha

So, I reeeeeeeeeaaaallllllly want to try the 53X

So, I reeeeeeeeeaaaallllllly want to try the 53X
I‘d love a 53S however I’ll behave until the Blue is released so my fairway woods don’t get jealous

IMG_3592.jpeg

Are you installing that for use in your driver? If so what head will it be paired with?
Not sure yet. Im putting a cobra adapter on it to give it a few swings.

One of the coolest looking freaking driver shafts ever.

That look in a Darkspeed LS? Wheeeeewwwww

Back