MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried for the Texas bullpen. They got rocked last night.

Boy did Napoli ever bomb that first pitch from Boggs. 4-0 TX.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Boy did Napoli ever bomb that first pitch from Boggs. 4-0 TX.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Napoli's a beast. He's been great since the All-Star Break.

Napoli's a beast. He's been great since the All-Star Break.

Since the break? The whole season.. Hats off to holland. Another good game to see in person. I'll post pictures later.

My rant.. Ignorant ranger fans

Since the break? The whole season.. Hats off to holland. Another good game to see in person. I'll post pictures later.

True but Napoli's been exceptional since the break. And tonight was a good game. I'm excited for the rest of the same series. And what about ignorant Ranger fans?

What a fascinating World Series. I was sure the Cards were going to coast after the Pujols explosion, but the Rangers made some nice adjustments and obviously got a great performance from the pitchers. I'd like to see a seven game series out of this. The fan bases are so loud, I think a game 7 in the Lou would be incredible.

Was out of pocket this weekend but saw most of Saturday's game and all of Sunday's game. For Ranger fans, I think we can just all agree that Saturday's game just got out of hand, quickly. Nothing went right and that game film can go straight into the garbage.

Didn't think someone could outshine Albert's Saturday night performance on Sunday, but Holland damn near did (if he goes complete game, it would of). That was a series saver to say the least. This guy is the Rangers ace to be in the future and he's shown highlights of this all season long. Couple more years and we'll see.

Note to CJ: if you still want to try and get that 'break the bank' contract next year from someone, tonight is the night to showcase that talent. YOU ARE DUE!!!!

Should be a good one!

*Curious to hear about the ignorant Ranger fan story*

Well to be fair, Nap Nap was only hitting 220'ish before the All Star Break.

Well... at least the Cards can win it at home now... :D lol

I will expand when I get to a computer as well as talk about the ranger fans (not all of them) but a complete game would not hold a candle to Pujols game. He became the third person to ever hit 3 hrs in one game.. There's probably been well over 50 complete game shutouts in world series history

I will expand when I get to a computer as well as talk about the ranger fans (not all of them) but a complete game would not hold a candle to Pujols game. He became the third person to ever hit 3 hrs in one game.. There's probably been well over 50 complete game shutouts in world series history
Agree.....statement was more of a "stealing his thunder" thought.

Speaking of, any reports on if Albert made last nights post game conference or does he only show up when his team wins? :confused2:

Agree.....statement was more of a "stealing his thunder" thought.

Speaking of, any reports on if Albert made last nights post game conference or does he only show up when his team wins? :confused2:

This is an example of ignorance IMO.. If you read the reports he waited 40 minutes on the press and no one talked to him. I don't think there is anything wrong with him or anyone else leaving after 40 minutes of not getting questioned people need to drop it.

Sorry this is the only way people can criticize the best hitter in baseball

This is an example of ignorance IMO.. If you read the reports he waited 40 minutes on the press and no one talked to him. I don't think there is anything wrong with him or anyone else leaving after 40 minutes of not getting questioned people need to drop it.

Sorry this is the only way people can criticize the best hitter in baseball

Easy, Easy, it was poking fun at the competition big man. Let's not let the facts stand in the way of a good story and a way to poke fun at the opposing team. We all know Albert is a stand up guy........when he wants to be. :bashful:

Punto and holliday are killing us this game!!!

tapatalk addict....

Nothing like a Beltre HR from his knees. BOOM

Cards should be winning by atleast 2. They suck tonight with risp

tapatalk addict....

Unebelievable! Rangers giftwrapped that game and we could come through, bottom line. Rangers got the big hit we didnt, end of story.

Steep hill to climb now

Punto sucks!! Hitting clutch sucked. Hope we can take 2 at home

tapatalk addict....

Two games in a row at home is something the Cards should be able to pull off. I'm hoping for it anyway!

If we get 6 anything can happen honestly. Game 7 will be epic if we get there

Awfully confident. This will be going to a game 7

tapatalk addict....

That's what I posted right after the Cards beat the Brewers several days before the series even started....so since it actually has a chance at coming true, I wanted to point it out again :D

That's what I posted right after the Cards beat the Brewers several days before the series even started....so since it actually has a chance at coming true, I wanted to point it out again :D

That seems like a pretty popular pick. If we can force a game 7 anything can honestly happen, but we have to force that game 7 first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back