MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the gift of a day off for the Cards its time. Lets do this!

This is still going on?

Kevin

Lets go cards. My guess is 4-2 cards Holliday finally hits a bomb.

Either way it's been a great series and the Rangers are a good team

Cardinals got very lucky only giving up 1 run in the first. Gotta get more than that with runners on 1st and 3rd, no outs, and a run already scored.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice double by Kinsler to tie this up!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Double play off the bunt was huge for STL.

Ouch - that was hard to watch the replay of Napoli rolling his ankle at 2nd.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can't believe his still playing. How many people turned their head in disgust

Got the lead but the Rangers are leaving way too many runners on base. Should be more like 5 or 6 runs now. Matter of time...they are hitting every inning.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dear Matt Holiday,

If you are too lazy to play outfield, please go DH in the American League.

Thanks,

Annoyed Cards fan

Some poor fielding in this game thus far. Rangers just keep putting a run on the board each inning and StL answers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Some poor fielding in this game thus far. Rangers just keep putting a run on the board each inning and StL answers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah. The fielding has been horrendous.

If Colby Lewis was ever gonna get a hit, now is the time!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Why was Lewis batting with 2 outs and the bases loaded?

So much for that idea....bases loaded strike out by the pitcher. Every time the Rangers get the bats going, Lewis is due up and it kills momentum with lame bunts or swinging strikeouts. Frustrating.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Why was Lewis batting with 2 outs and the bases loaded?

To let Torrealba hit would have required TX pulling Colby from the mound for the game.

Tappin' from my iPad!

To let Torrealba hit would have required TX pulling Colby from the mound for the game.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I realize that but he has not been dominating and the Rangers have plenty of rested arms in the pen with the extra day off.

I realize that but he has not been dominating and the Rangers have plenty of rested arms in the pen with the extra day off.

Oh I agree with you. Not worth giving up that opportunity to get another inning or 2. He has only allowed 2 hits thus far....hopefully it does not come back to bite the Rangers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Kinda hoping Texas pulls this out and wins. Wouldn't mind seeing them win since my Braves aren't in it.

Kinda hoping Texas pulls this out and wins. Wouldn't mind seeing them win since my Braves aren't in it.

I just want to see a Game 7. I love intense sports and it doesn't get any more intense than a Game 7.

I just want to see a Game 7. I love intense sports and it doesn't get any more intense than a Game 7.

No thanks, tonight is fine to wrap this up. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

No thanks, tonight is fine to wrap this up. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I guess... I just love watching the end of clinching games. The celebrations and everything are great. I'm excited to see a winner, regardless of who it is. :D

C'mon Michael Young, thats 2 dumb errors.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Walk the tying run in during the world series. Ogando has absolutely sucked in the WS.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back