MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game. Here comes the bunt.

wth is going on?

Albert is going to get another chance to hit. Wow what a game!

Bunt over the head and now Pujols is on deck. Bullpen has absolutely killed TX tonight.

Be something else for the Rangers to win this in the 10th. Need a pop up out right now. DP is out of equation for the most part with first open.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow. Good thing Andrus rules on D otherwise the bases would be loaded with no outs. Let's see how Feldman does...

1 more out. Again...

Tappin' from my iPad!

1 more out. Again...

Tappin' from my iPad!

I can't believe they walked Pujols... He's only the best hitter on the planet! Grow a pair Ron Washington. Lol. Now it's up to Berkman.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You have got to be kidding me.

The Cards just won't die.

I am ready for bed. Can't believe the Rangers bullpen.

Tappin' from my iPad!

This game is killing me!

BesT baseball game I seen in awhile

tapatalk addict....

I think somebody keeps hitting the Buffalo Wild Wings Button!

I think somebody keeps hitting the Buffalo Wild Wings Button!

HaHa, Wings sound good right now. I can see this game lasting a while longer than I may be able to tonight.

I'm so tired, but no way I'm going to bed lol

tapatalk addict....

Can't believe they pulled Feldman there but left Lewis in with bases loaded earlier.

Would not be surprised if this game is over here shortly. Just pulled and benched our best pitcher for that at bat.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can't believe they pulled Feldman there but left Lewis in with bases loaded earlier.

Would not be surprised if this game is over here shortly. Just pulled and benched our best pitcher for that at bat.

Tappin' from my iPad!

The bad decisions continue! Boy oh boy this game needs to end soon.

I like how they have the Arch cut into the outfield grass.

Told ya so. Stupid bullpen management.

That sucks.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

You called that Cookie! Good night guys.

Unbelivable.

I like how Joe Buck channeled his Dad with the "We'll see you tomorrow" call on the homer.

What. A. Game.
holy smokes.

Will say this: congrats to the Cardinals. They NEVER quit and got the hits when they had to have them.

Tomorrow night it is.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back