MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking great game right there. Looking forward to game 7 tomorrow night

Freese baby!!!!

tapatalk addict....

Oh my gawd Game 7 should be epic! So looking forward to it!

Well that probably took everything out of the Rangers....tough loss

THAT WAS SO FREAKING CLUTCH! Freese played the game of his life!

What a game. 28 hits. Lol

Love seeing grown men jump around like children. They also tore his jersey and undershirt to shreds. Haha

I can't really post how I feel what an emotional win. To be surrounded by 40+ guys in my fraternity house and having the floor shake while we celebrated... Best baseball game I've seen in God knows when

No fight from this team! So pumped for game 7 good luck to both sides

WHAT A GAME... I've finally calmed down... can't wait for Game 7!! DO IT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!

wtc! I fell asleep and Texas was leading 7-4 and I wake up to a game 7? Stupid pitching. Its always the same thing with Texas. Pitching.

It will be interesting to see if TX can respond tonight. That had to be emotionally draining last night being 1 strike away twice from victory and then lose it. They are often called a very resilient team....better do it tonight.

Tappin' from my iPad!

We'll find out tonight. Feliz getting rocked is concerning. Ok maybe not rocked but blowing a save that could have won the thing is alarming.

And we used the entire bullpen last night. Feliz got knocked around pretty good. Ogando was terrible. Adams came in for one batter only.

If Carpenter is on tonight this is gonna be very tough to pull out. Had it last night and lost it; don't get many more opportunities like that usually.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You could say Texas sort of blew its wad last night using everyone and still losing.

Precisely Kevin. Need to read up this morning on some columns to get a feel for how Wash will approach this and what kind of options he will have.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Texans. Not good closers. Stupid baseball.

So far Ogando has been a goat in this series. He's good for a couple walks and a couple extra base hits. I kind of wish Holland would have been saved for tonight but Holland pitched two solid innings where everyone else but Lewis came up small.

Texas' weak bullpen doesn't bode well for Game 7. I hope they got it out of their systems for the sake of Rangers fans everywhere.

The Rangers just need to come out and put about 10-15 runs on the board. Oh yeah, Carpenter's going to be on the mound. He's kind of been good in elimination games so far this post season. I'm also sick of the Albert Pujols show. Every time he comes to the plate, "could this be the last time we see Albert in a Cardinals uniform". Uh yeah, the Yankees are going pay him through the roof to come to NY. They always do.

The Rangers just need to come out and put about 10-15 runs on the board. Oh yeah, Carpenter's going to be on the mound. He's kind of been good in elimination games so far this post season. I'm also sick of the Albert Pujols show. Every time he comes to the plate, "could this be the last time we see Albert in a Cardinals uniform". Uh yeah, the Yankees are going pay him through the roof to come to NY. They always do.

If that happens, I will die inside. I think the Mets should sign him. Oh wait, they spent all the money they had left on a terrible closer then lost the rest of it. And they're going to lose Reyes. Sweet.

Rangers had the chances last night to put a bunch of runs on the board and just kept getting 1 or maybe 2 here and there. Left over 10 runners on base last night. Offense is how they win and Carpenter on the mound does not bode well unless the Ranger hitters figure something out quick or Carpenter is off a hair. Oh well...it is what it is!

Rangers had the chances last night to put a bunch of runs on the board and just kept getting 1 or maybe 2 here and there. Left over 10 runners on base last night. Offense is how they win and Carpenter on the mound does not bode well unless the Ranger hitters figure something out quick or Carpenter is off a hair. Oh well...it is what it is!

Having three pitchers with blown save opportunities also hurts their chances of winning.

Yanks won't pay for him. I can see the Cubs and possibly I've heard the Nationals. He will still be a Cardinal.

Yanks won't pay for him. I can see the Cubs and possibly I've heard the Nationals. He will still be a Cardinal.

I really dont see the Yankees doing it, espcially with Tex already there at first base, his contract isnt the smallest either.

I highly doubt the Yankees are going to go after him unless they make some serious moves to their current roster.

I'm glad there is a Game 7, I think baseball really needed it. The last few World Series have not been close. Yankees - Phils went to game 6, but the Yanks were up 3-1 going to game 5 so that makes it a little different IMO. Otherwise there have been a bunch of 5 gamers and sweeps. A deep series should definitely help boost ratings.

I don't really care who wins or who goes where or about ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back