Morgan Cup Equipment, what would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I'd still be with Bridgestone, but I'd now have the honor of playing bettinardi putters.
I'd probably lengthen it to 32" instead of 31"
Id use a del Mar type or one similar to my circa 62
One thing I hate is too much offset and a plumbers neck

I'll edit this post with my selected putter :)

Just tappin away

I see a lot of great looking bags by everyone. Just wondering what is the one piece of equipment you guys would want the most? J40 driver, custom 588 wedges, Metal X putters?

I see a lot of great looking bags by everyone. Just wondering what is the one piece of equipment you guys would want the most? J40 driver, custom 588 wedges, Metal X putters?

Custom 588s for me. Prob metal x 2 ball next.

Can I choose J40 woods as a whole group?!?! They all look awesome, especially with the stock Project shafts.

I'd probably want the 588 CB irons most. Just so sexy.

I'd probably want the 588 CB irons most. Just so sexy.

Just wait till you see some razrX forged goodness

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

While I was excited about the 3 and 5 woods, as my previous ones were old, I was REALLY looking forward to choosing our putter more than anything. Metal X #7 for me.

Cleveland Black Driver. Yeah, it's in the bag now, but that's how awesome it is for me.

Cleveland Black Driver. Yeah, it's in the bag now, but that's how awesome it is for me.

lol I knew what your answer was going to be. There is so much great equipment being offered by the 3 sponsors this year. I know people where throwing together bags for 1 sponsor, but I thought it'd be cool to see what is that 1 piece that people wanted.

I won't lie, when I found out I was going to be ordering a Bettinardi putter my heart jumped.

lol I knew what your answer was going to be. There is so much great equipment being offered by the 3 sponsors this year. I know people where throwing together bags for 1 sponsor, but I thought it'd be cool to see what is that 1 piece that people wanted.

I won't lie, when I found out I was going to be ordering a Bettinardi putter my heart jumped.
If it had to be one piece of equipment, that I dont already own, it would be the Betti putter. Without a doubt.

If it had to be one piece of equipment, that I dont already own, it would be the Betti putter. Without a doubt.

Look at your bag now, you have supported all 3 sponsors this year!

Look at your bag now, you have supported all 3 sponsors this year!
My plan was to have a bag made up of only MC sponsors. Almost there...

Great idea for a thread Freddie. I just completed my dream bag, (minus the 3 wood), so I will just post a pic! I would have a Cleveland Black 3 wood if I was in the MC and the rest is in the pic. See signature for WITB.

ClevelandBag015.jpg

J40 irons have me nearly weeing :D
I'm searching for somewhere.....someone that has these to try :)

Just tappin away

The Morgan cup is a full 14 club sponsored team event. That putter that travel the world with you would have to take a detour to sidelineville

Ok after long periods of time changing from the bb1f and the signature three
I decide to go with the bb1f :)

Just tappin away

Razr Fit driver for me. Game changer even at 46.75" lol!

wow thats an amazing setup i would choose cleveland or tailor-made if they were still on the mc sponsor list

Great idea for a thread Freddie. I just completed my dream bag, (minus the 3 wood), so I will just post a pic! I would have a Cleveland Black 3 wood if I was in the MC and the rest is in the pic. See signature for WITB.

ClevelandBag015.jpg

We are just under two months away form the second installment of the Morgan Cup. This years event is being held in Myrtle Beach (Pawley's island) True Blue and Caledonia. It seems all of the staffers have completed or will be completing thier bags by weeks end. Bridgestone Golf (Bettinardi Putters), Callaway Golf and Cleveland Golf /Srixon have been more than gracious in their support of the Morgan Cup. All of the staffers that will compete are being outfitted with world class gear from each of the three sponsors.

What I would like to know is how would you set up your bag if you were part of the Morgan Cup? Which of the three sponsors would like to be repped by? Pick one sponsor and the gear associatedand lets see some dream bags.

With all of the 2013 MC activity going on today I wanted to revive this thread and see what people would choose given this year's sponsors and the new equipment.

I missed the bus on it last year, so this year I would go :bridgestone:/:bettinardi:.

J40 445 Driver 10.5˚ - Project X 6.0
J40 3+ 14˚ - Project X 6.0
J40 2H & 4H - Project X 6.0
J40 DPC 5-PW - KBS Tour Stiff
J40 50˚/54˚/58˚ - DG Spinner
Studio Stock 12
B330-RX

Let's see your MC sponsor dream bags!

Last edited:
With all of the 2013 MC activity going on today I wanted to revive this thread and see what people would choose given this year's sponsors and the new equipment.

I missed the bus on it last year, so this year I would go :bridgestone:/:bettinardi:.

Studio Stock 12

love everything about that bag

This is really hard for me but I would go:

Cobra Amp Cell 11.5 Blue- Tour Ad-di6s
Cobra Amp Cell 3 Wood Red- Tour Ad
Cobra Amp Cell 5 Wood Red- Tour Ad
Cobra Amp Cell 4 H Silver- Not sure on shaft here
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 5-GW- KBS tour
Trusty Rusty 54 58- KBS High Rev
Seemore Mfgp2

love everything about that bag

The only other thing I might change is go 4W/3H/4H, but I think that if I could control the 3+ off the tee, I could cause some damage.

Studio Stock 12

I like ur thinking, I think Im spot on with you on the club selection, probably a few different shafts but errily similar beyond that

Forgot about this thread. Great bump!

Callaway XHot 10.5
Callaway XHot 5 Wood
Callway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
Callaway XHot Pro 5-PW KBS Tour 90
Callaway Forged Copper 50-54-58
Odyssey TD Black 1 Wide

I love seeing what everyone comes up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back