Morgan Cup is Live!

I thought the videos were great. Lots of hard work has gone into what we've seen so far. Looking forward to singles matches tomorrow!

More great stuff! The tee shots on #1 looked very good, had to be some nerves with the camera going and all, good job guys!

I am admitting to skimmer but I am just too tired to read everything. As you can probably tell all the video from the afternoon round is not up, but I promise I will have it up tomorrow. I am going to get up before the sun rises to make sure this video is up for everyone.

There might not be a ton of video for tomorrows rounds depending on how quickly Team Paradise shuts down Team Hackers since they only need to win 1 match, so we will see how that goes.

Hopefully there will still be a lot of video. Even if they close it out early, there are still points to be won and bets on the matches!

Pretty much everyone is still hanging out at the townhouses, but not this long knocker, he is crazy tired. This has been a great time and I have loved every minute(except the rain part)

This truly is the experience of a lifetime, and I can't believe the amount of work JB and GG have been doing for this event. Not to mention our great volunteers, they are filming everything, and just being troopers.

Thanks again to everyone involved in this.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

We still have to build our bunkbeds.

No blanket forts? I'm disappointed

Hope the weather works out for you all tomorrow. Fantastic videos!

Great stuff. I've missed a ton today but I have a great reason as to why. Keep the videos coming GG!

I've never had so much fun or been so tired after playing 2 rounds of golf in one day! Everything about this day was awesome. I had 2 great partners in ddec and belbin, and in both matches our games really meshed well. Ddec and I fed off of one another in the first match, I was hitting some great drives and he was hitting his irons well, that made for a good combination in the scramble. In the afternoon, belbin just crushed the ball off of the tee, and him and I were able to drain some key putts to keep the momentum going.

All of the guys on Team Hackers that were opponents today were class acts. I really enjoyed getting to know CG13, coolbreeze, TC, and DirtyDawg67 some more. All of them are good players, but even more than that, all of them were a blast to hang out with. It was awesome to see throughout the day where guys on opposing teams would congratulate guys on good shots and encourage them to play well, it was a special scene.

Huge shoutout to GG, SW, and SethO who were all over the place grabbing videos for you guys. I know that all of you on the forum want to see as much video as possible, and we're all trying to do our part to be entertaining and try to bring you as close to the action as possible.

No matter what happens in the singles matches tomorrow, it's going to be a great day. I'm really trying hard not to think about this weekend coming to an end after the matches tomorrow, I'm having too much fun with everything.

I am admitting to skimmer but I am just too tired to read everything. As you can probably tell all the video from the afternoon round is not up, but I promise I will have it up tomorrow. I am going to get up before the sun rises to make sure this video is up for everyone.

There might not be a ton of video for tomorrows rounds depending on how quickly Team Paradise shuts down Team Hackers since they only need to win 1 match, so we will see how that goes.

Now you're talking GG..
Thanks for all you and the crews hard work in putting the vids together.....
Makes it nice for those of us unable to make a "Paradise Supporter" appearance....

Up at the crack of dawn waiting for Calebt17 so we can head down and bring you some coverage today.

Sunday singles matches today. Another fun-filled day ahead.

GG a trooper working on videos this morning!

Singles matches. I'm up against against DD67. Great swing, Great side burns. I'd like to have both. I've got some aches and pains going on.

Kevin

Play well today all and BIG THANKS again to all of those behind the scenes making everything happen!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

It has been absolutely great so far folks, we are thankful for all of the hard work by everyone and appreciate being included as many of us have followed online. TaylorMade, Callaway & THP absolutely rock. :rockon:

Enjoy your day, mc'rs!

GG you are awesome. That is EARLY for you!

Posted via Tapatalk

Thanks for all the hard work GG and crew have put towards this event. Outstanding job and we all appreciate you very much! Have a fun time today guys and enjoy the wrap up.

Morgan Cup singles

a689097b-e837-4ebd.jpg

What an awesome job you guys and Gal are doing with the videos.
Thanks for keeping all of us that couldn't be there to watch in person, a part of this magnificent event.

Enjoy the singles matches today MC'ers - have a blast.

Those were bro handshakes, not bro hugs!

Can't wait for the epic comeback. Which TH member will be the Justin Leonard of this event? Have fun everybody!! GG hang in there. One more day and you can sleep for days. Thank you so much to all the behind the scenes folks

I'm amazed at how clear some of these videos are. Excellent commentary as well. Probably going to be this evening before I can watch them all. Really good work guys!

Have fun out there today. I am expecting a huge TH comeback to win though :D

Back