Morgan Cup is Live!

Gray, I know that hurts man.

I'm going to be playing a round with a set of beginner clubs from the farm supply store on video.

Just finished watching all the Sunday video that was up thus far...

Yoccos chipping on 2: Stop, stop, backup, did it stop?? :D
One-T laying up to the par 3 - that was awesome.
Hell of a putt by Biggsy on #4!!
Esox still moist? LOL
JB to P4B: "Go waddle your way back to the cart". Ha!!

Gray, I know that hurts man.

I'm going to be playing a round with a set of beginner clubs from the farm supply store on video.

You win some and you lose some. It's been a super duper weekend and I am proud of both Teams and all the players involved!

Jake with the NSFW bomb haha. Great putt dude.

Looks like the round 2 match with Jrod/CB vs Biggsy/Jake was incredible. Wish I could have been there to see it, but the video was almost as good. Love the excitement and good sportsmanship. Great job guys.

Are you watching different videos than I am?

EDIT NVM. Round 2, woops...

<<Dummy.

Looks like the round 2 match with Jrod/CB vs Biggsy/Jake was incredible. Wish I could have been there to see it, but the video was almost as good. Love the excitement and good sportsmanship. Great job guys.

Todays videos have been great! Excellent matches, and seems everyone is having an absolute blast out there, regardless of the outcome.

Like JB has been saying for some time now, the Morgan Cup is about so much more than winning. Thanks to everyone that has been working so hard on the videos, they are great.

Can't wait to see some more video when It gets up. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of it, and it couldn't have been done without everyone behind the scenes at THP. This will be just another thing that THP'ers get to enjoy year to year. Thanks to those who volunteered at this awesome event too! Tadashi, SethO, etc. Great jobs boys and girls! (Girl...:D )

Danny and Seth did a great job with their interviews and videos, great job by all of the volunteers, saw Spank on camera a time or two. Missed anyone else helping out, it looked very moist down there today. :D

awesome videos again today! Hat's off to all who put in the hard work to make this possible!! Really enjoyed watching the coverage.

Good job all, hope everyone had a blast, what a great event

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I wasn't able to upload the video earlier but I am working on getting the rest of Sunday's round up now and then I will update the scoreboard. Unfortunately my internet speed is SO MUCH SLOWER than Reunion so this may take a while. I apologize for the delay but I appreciate all your patience and I hope you enjoy the coverage.

I wasn't able to upload the video earlier but I am working on getting the rest of Sunday's round up now and then I will update the scoreboard. Unfortunately my internet speed is SO MUCH SLOWER than Reunion so this may take a while. I apologize for the delay but I appreciate all your patience and I hope you enjoy the coverage.

Coverage today has been incredible GG! The videos were phenomenal! Thanks for all the hard work and effort!

Coverage today has been incredible GG! The videos were phenomenal! Thanks for all the hard work and effort!
+1. I loved watching the coverage. Great job, thanks a ton!

LMAO at OEM's waggle and attempted twirl.

Awesome, AWESOME job was done by all. I loved watching all of the footage that was had to be seen and following along within the boards. It looks like everyone had a great time (even with the rain and all the sweating...LOL). Maybe something could be done like this for next years outing?? Just a thought. Anyway, I would again like to thank JB and GG for having the foresight and creativeness for creating this event, Taylormade and Callaway for treating those that were selected as real tour players, Reunion Resort for hosting this event, and of course all of the volunteers that filled in the blanks. You all did a tremendous job this past week and we all thank you for it. Now you can relax a bit and go get some well deserved sleep.

Awesome, AWESOME job was done by all. I loved watching all of the footage that was had to be seen and following along within the boards. It looks like everyone had a great time (even with the rain and all the sweating...LOL). Maybe something could be done like this for next years outing?? Just a thought. Anyway, I would again like to thank JB and GG for having the foresight and creativeness for creating this event, Taylormade and Callaway for treating those that were selected as real tour players, Reunion Resort for hosting this event, and of course all of the volunteers that filled in the blanks. You all did a tremendous job this past week and we all thank you for it. Now you can relax a bit and go get some well deserved sleep.

We were lucky as it only rained for about 30 minutes the entire time.
As for the outing, if you check out the 2012 outing thread, you will see we have a competition in place.
Im not sure if you have signed up, but those 60 or so that have, are in for a treat as it filled up pretty quickly.

The green on hole 12 (from the TC/biggsy video looks brutal!

awesome event JB and GG. i was out of town most of the weekend and when i got home i watched all the footage i could and read all the threads. i cant imagine how it felt being treated like a tour pro all weekend and being the creators of it all had to provide you with a little extra. once again, awesome job and hopefully, next MC ill be able to watch myself hack away out there

I have skimmed through some of the event videos. Unfortunately I have not been on THP much the last couple of days now because my aunt went to the hospital friday night and took a turn for the worse and they haven't expected her to live through the weekend. She is still alive now but it does not look good, she is heavily sedated. So anyhow, I am working on catching up on the videos because I was so excited for this event, it looks like it has been a ton of fun!

Back