Morgan Cup is Live!

Awww snap my wager is coming through

Finally able to watch uninterrupted. Going to start with Round 3. I'm really liking the format already!

DD and Esox have nice swings.

hehe at Jrod twirling.

Watched fine yesterday, link is not appearing anywhere for me today. Going to try an alternative method.

NM, got it.

CG13 tees off = 1 minute

Arydolphin tees off = 30 seconds

hehe. Hurry up matt!

CG13 tees off = 1 minute

hehe. Hurry up matt!

Lol, yep. At least he has a pre-shot and post-shop routine! He never varies from it. Very methodical.

Just got home from playing and looks like there are some good matches out there!! Now to go get caught up on the videos.

What a putt by biggsy!

TC's driver sounds sweet on video.

CG13 tees off = 1 minute

hehe. Hurry up matt!
An JB tees off in . . . . minus 5 seconds! haha

Are they really only through 12 holes? Or are they celebrating and doing the ceremonies by now, and theyre just busy?

Yoccos still showing signs of Tiger loving haha.

Are they really only through 12 holes? Or are they celebrating and doing the ceremonies by now, and theyre just busy?

I'm guessing they are done and we will see the videos for the rest soon - followed by updated scoring.

ok i just got back from a nice weekend getaway and dont wanna read all 37 pages of this lol updates please?

Why don't you watch the coverage?

Alright. The first half of day 3 was nice. Looks like there were some good shots and some interesting ones! TC's tree shot is something I can relate to.

Some great golf. Just keep truckin CG, don't let them rush greatness.

You may be right there. Last update of any kind was at 11:40est I am guessing people need to catch flights home or start travel back so everything might be uploaded in one shot. THe victory and the celebration. Let's hope nothing is wrong.

Checking out the second round now. I bet you TM guys never thought you'd need those windbreakers, but were thrilled that you had them.

Alright. The first half of day 3 was nice. Looks like there were some good shots and some interesting ones! TC's tree shot is something I can relate to.

Me too!! I wonder if it worked. MIght have to try that next time I am there.

I am kind of worried about my smilie future :O(

Back