Morgan Cup is Live!

a689097b-eefd-5091.jpg

That's awesome!! Enjoy it out there Biggsy!!

I hope everyone has fun and plays well but Go Team Paradise!!

Great job, GG and all of your crew on the course.

GG I think JB owes you a nice vacation after this is all done.

I hope everyone has fun and plays well but Go Team Paradise!!

Great job, GG and all of your crew on the course.

GG I think JB owes you a nice vacation after this is all done.

I agree 1,000,000%! :smile:

The matches are close right now, I just got some video for today and I will be posting it as quickly as I can.

I agree 1,000,000%! :smile:

The matches are close right now, I just got some video for today and I will be posting it as quickly as I can.

I thought the matches would be close today. It's going to be fun to watch when you get the videos up!

Is there somewhere where I can find an update or some video? Sorry if I skimmed and missed it.

Is there somewhere where I can find an update or some video? Sorry if I skimmed and missed it.

:stickbeat: off the home page on the right side says "Morgan Cup" then click on link for play list.. videos broken down by day

Great vids so far GG! Can't wait for more! Go P4B

The start of the Sunday round video is now on the homepage! I am going to post the scoreboard now as well. :smile:

The start of the Sunday round video is now on the homepage! I am going to post the scoreboard now as well. :smile:

Awesome! Thanks!!

I love it, looks like there are a lot of close matches going on out there.

love the videos, looks like everybody is having allot of fun out there today, close matches

Love the videos! Spent this morning catching up in yesterday's rents and this mornings. Loved the lefty putting by One-T. P4B hang in there! You've got JB right where you want him :D

Just got finished watching all the video.

Looks like you all are having a great time, and a lot of close matches as well!

Loving all of this! C'mon P4B time to get in Captain Intensity

GG, you guys are doing a great job keeping us all updated...loving all the videos and updates....thank you guys so much!

Yoccos went left rough, OEM went right rough.

Yoccos: Were going to meet in the middle for birdie Haha

Holy crap Esox STOP SAYING MOIST

Sucks I can't watch today, will later when I get to work

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Back