IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
The name the product from the commercial thread got me thinking, what if we did the same thing with lines or pics from a movie. If you get it right, you keep it going!

4008-9042.gif

The name the product from the commercial thread got me thinking, what if we did the same thing with lines or pics from a movie. If you get it right, you keep it going!

4008-9042.gif

Four Rooms?

4008-9042.gif

The Hunt for Red October. He was the annoying doctor that wasn't in on the defection thing.

it looks like Home Alone....4 rooms is a different dude, I think!

it looks like Home Alone....4 rooms is a different dude, I think!

Wasn't he the consierge in Home alone? That looks more like a bellhops uniform

Wasn't he the consierge in Home alone? That looks more like a bellhops uniform

He was the concierge for Home Alone 2. The bellhop was Rob Schneider... you filthy animal. :D

Dr. Yevgeniy Petrov. Movie The Hunt for Red October

You know what would be cool? If the dude who started this thread would tell us whether or not any of our guesses are correct. I like the idea of the thread but how can you move forward with it until you know whether or not you're correct?

Now it's just another annoying thread from the Random and Off Topic section.

Roadhouse 2???????????

Garfield the movie?

Beethoven?

Not the guy who started this but the answer was right on The Hunt for Red October. Here is a movie line if someone wants to name it.

"I'm your huckleberry" And I will say who got it right

Die Hard?

Not the guy who started this but the answer was right on The Hunt for Red October. Here is a movie line if someone wants to name it.

TOMBSTONE

Megashark vs Giant Octopus?

I think the guy just started the thread at 1:30. Give him a little time. Everybody doesn't have the same lattitude to be on here like some of us slackers do. :joy:

Dont you question authority!!!!! hahaha. Just pickin man.

Gotta be King Kong Returns if not the others.

I think the guy just started the thread at 1:30. Give him a little time. Everybody doesn't have the same lattitude to be on here like some of us slackers do. :joy:

TOMBSTONE

GREAT SCENE. theres a commercial thread similar to this. If you know you're right, you should suggest the next question in the same post to keep it going.

Howard the Duck?

I've got one! Name that Movie!

images

Back