I've got one! Name that Movie!

images

Saving Ryan's Privates.

"You must pay for everything in this world one way and another. There is nothing free with the exception of God’s grace"

Part of the opening narration to one of last years bests movies. Top 3 for me, definitly top 5 for the general public.

"You must pay for everything in this world one way and another. There is nothing free with the exception of God’s grace"

Part of the opening narration to one of last years bests movies. Top 3 for me, definitly top 5 for the general public.

True Grit.

True Grit

"Okay you c_nt_, Lets see what you got"

Sounds like Kick-Ass although not word for word.

? it was kick ass, and I'm pretty sure thats what hit girl says. Sorry if I was wrong. But you're right Ping Man.

Man A sitting in front of his TV
Man b Enters and says "Ah nehd yah help, Yah can't nevah ask me why, and we're gonnah hurt some people"
Man A Thinks for a second "Who's cah we gonna take?"

Last edited:
Sounds like Kick-Ass although not word for word.

I agree.

"Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant."

I agree.

"Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant."

Haha... Major League. Me my buddy were reciting lines to this during our round last week.

Edit: "Hats for bats... keep bats warm... gracias." :D

950431_100305224604_5555_-_lockstock2smokingbarrels-bigc.jpg

According to IMDB she says:

"Okay you c****... Let's see what you can do now!"

Haha... Major League. Me my buddy were reciting lines to this during our round last week.

Edit: "Hats for bats... keep bats warm... gracias." :D

Correct !!

Doo Doo says:

You are correct!!

Gracias... here's mine in ode to the fine folks that will be coming here to OTown for the Morgan Cup:

"Losers always whine about "their best". Winners go home an f@$k the prom queen."

Man A pulls bowling ball out of bag. "what is this?"
Man B "obviously........ you're not a golfer"

? it was kick ass, and I'm pretty sure thats what hit girl says. Sorry if I was wrong. But you're right Ping Man.

Man A sitting in front of his TV
Man b Enters and says "Ah nehd yah help, Yah can't nevah ask me why, and we're gonnah hurt some people"
Man A Thinks for a second "Who's cah we gonna take?"

Thats "The Town" and you even typed the Boston accents

Thats "The Town" and you even typed the Boston accents

Im' glad you appreciated the extra effort on my part.

This one's from one of my favorite:
"the penitant man shal pass...... the penitant man will pass......."

"KNEEL!!!!"

"I now pronounce you Man and Wife.... proceed with the execution."

Back