Mullholland Dr.

Here is one: Before this war is over, I'm going to kill you.

Nothing serious, but lets remember this is a family friendly forum and there have been a few in here that are cutting it close. Thanks everybody.

"I beg to differ, play for blood remember." "Oh that I was just foolin about." "I wasnt." " Alright lets do it lunger." " Say when."

Tombstone, Doc to Johnny Ringo

"I beg to differ, play for blood remember." "Oh that I was just foolin about." "I wasnt." " Alright lets do it lunger." " Say when."

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

PoolHallJunkies.jpg
"Beating a man out of his money, that's easy. Anybody can do that. But beating a man out of his money and making him like it... that's an art. That's an art of a true hustler. "

"Beating a man out of his money, that's easy. Anybody can do that. But beating a man out of his money and making him like it... that's an art. That's an art of a true hustler. "

poolhall junkes

here's a tough one...

2days.jpg

i DUNNO.

@drumdog - i can see it, and even in your quote i see it....weird.

I see nothing either, other than the image hosted by tripod logo

Going with the Christopher Walken theme from earlier....it's an easy one. But one of, if not my favorite movie of all TIME!

www.unique-screenwriting.com-walken-captain-koons-watch-close-up.jpg.jpg

Pulp Fiction

Ding Ding Ding...I was waiting for someone to say Click.

Catch me if you can

Going with the Christopher Walken theme from earlier....it's an easy one. But one of, if not my favorite movie of all TIME!

www.unique-screenwriting.com-walken-captain-koons-watch-close-up.jpg.jpg

He is such a good actor

my bad...:banghead:

let's keep with the christopher walken theme and hope this one works:

500full.jpg

Back