Yo. They killed killer B!

images

"You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the sh_t out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is. Don't just beat him, Kick his @ss."

Sorry for the length, but this man is known for his speeches and it's known that when given a script he could give a f_ck about the plot and only reads HIS lines. Ths movie, well you have to be a fan of a certain hobby, much like we are all fans of the game of Golf. Its a little indie film but if you're a fan of this game/sport then I know you've seen it.

Yup. My favorite quote: Eff you, Eff you, Eff you, you're cool, Eff you, peace, I'm out!

One day I want to quit a job and go out like that. Unfortunatley in the business world you don't want to burn too many bridges. Maybe I should get a job at pizza hut for a day and just walk out like that at the end of the day.

One day I want to quit a job and go out like that. Unfortunatley in the business world you don't want to burn too many bridges. Maybe I should get a job at pizza hut for a day and just walk out like that at the end of the day.

I so wanted to do that when I was working in retail back in HS.

Abba Zabba you're my only friend.

I think it's much more complex than that. To know what happened to killer, you have to know who killer the dog was man. Now killer was born to a three-legged-b*tch mother and he was always ashamed of this. Then he got adopted by this man, Tito Libowitz. He was a part time gun smuggler and rotwieler dog fight promoter and he trained Killer and Killer was good. He was damn good. Then he pit agianst the fight of his life...his brother, Nibbles. And Killer said no way man, I can't fight nibbles, he's my brother. But they made them fight anyway and Killer killed Nibbles. Then he said, that's it man and called all his fights and started smoking and one day he just went bazurk and collapsed and his heart no longer beat. Wow.

grandma's-boy.jpg

Man: "Smile! You're at Mr. Smiley's. "

Woman: "Uh, Buddy, this is my..."

Man: "Her husband. We've met before, but something tells me you're going to remember me this time."

Since we're on drug movies:
"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work. "

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Hey Paul, do you like my hairdo?"

"Yes..... Yes I do."

"Then why don't you touch it"

"Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner."

"Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner."

Step Brothers! A super funny movie.

Movie.jpg

Back