New Cleveland Products

I like what you are doing here. Double posting is hardcore.

Whatever is being released, I'm just hoping there are plenty of lefty selections. that is all.

I can't help the double post, it's THP and recognizing how awesome I am. They'll have lefty selection, unless it's Srixon, who pisses me off.

love me some rust. I hope my Jaws rusted over a little more since the last time they were used.

Do the grooves on it bug you at all? Im still not really used to my irons having that many grooves but man do my approach shots sit

Do the grooves on it bug you at all? Im still not really used to my irons having that many grooves but man do my approach shots sit

Lets save that for the appropriate thread. Thanks.

I can't help the double post, it's THP and recognizing how awesome I am. They'll have lefty selection, unless it's Srixon, who pisses me off.

I'm with ya on that.

:bulgy-eyes:

love me some rust. I hope my Jaws rusted over a little more since the last time they were used.

I have remained quiet, done my best to keep my mind off the new products, and have been waiting as patiently as possible.

I can't wait to see what Cleveland has to offer!

I have remained quiet, done my best to keep my mind off the new products, and have been waiting as patiently as possible.

I can't wait to see what Cleveland has to offer!

Agreed there. This should be really good!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Fire em up JBBBB

This cant happen fast enough i am in desperate need of new 588's

I have a feeling my wallet is going to hate these announcements.

I have a feeling my wallet is going to hate these announcements.

Its going to be good thats for sure. I am interested to see what Cleveland brings to the table

so, following Cleveland on Twitter, they say "forged" is the theme. This is awesome!

You guys still have a lot more coming and we have details on everything coming the minute things are announced.

You guys still have a lot more coming and we have details on everything coming the minute things are announced.

Good stuff JB, I can't wait!

Cleveland is going to make itself a top manufacture if they keep up these great products.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Cleveland is going to make itself a top manufacture if they keep up these great products.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I think many already consider them a top manufacturer right?
I mean they are in the top 5 largest in the world.

so, following Cleveland on Twitter, they say "forged" is the theme. This is awesome!

haha, Im distracted on twitter but this sounds freaking fantastic! What else is coming?????????????????????

I hope they have a new iron set or two up their sleeve.

I'm getting really anxious to find out what else they are releasing. I hope the anouncements come soon!!!!!

Back