New Cleveland Products

4:00PM EST is the earliest you will hear anything since they said on FB that coverage will start at 1:00PM PST with an announcement #1 and then I believe the second announcement is at like 6:30PM PST...something like that.

I am really gonna be bummed If I have to trade in my new SL290 for a new driver. :( I really hope its irons/wedges and that they are all black!

Will anyone else be disappointed if the big thing is just a change to black and no new technology or anything else significant?

4:00PM EST is the earliest you will hear anything since they said on FB that coverage will start at 1:00PM PST with an announcement #1 and then I believe the second announcement is at like 6:30PM PST...something like that.

Man thats late! Well not for me haha.

JB- is this limited to equipment or could soft goods be included>?

JB- is this limited to equipment or could soft goods be included>?

you thinking new cleveland classics shirts?

New 588's and adjustable driver. that's my speculation.
Whatever it is, my interest is peaked. I'm diggin Cleveland lately. Needing new (second set) of wedges and love my CG15's so Cleveland is already in the running.

How far behind the announcement do you think the release will be? If they announce 588's, I am going to have to start pinching pennies.

If they are 588's I hope they are not new and improved. I want the same old 588's with the new grooves. No need to change anything else about them. They were awesome wedges that offered the complete package.

All I can tell you guys is that I have 7 tabs open that are ready to get posted when we get the green light.

If they are 588's I hope they are not new and improved. I want the same old 588's with the new grooves. No need to change anything else about them. They were awesome wedges that offered the complete package.

QFT (quoted for truth).

All I can tell you guys is that I have 7 tabs open that are ready to get posted when we get the green light.

7?! Holy F Bomb

Its equipment.

Will it rust? :fingers-crossed: lol j/k

Figures they are announcing new equipment I know I will want after I just had the worst 9 holes of my life.

I bagged 588's for a long time buddy. Just super versatile and consistent wedges. My gut tells me it's a relaunch of those.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!! 7 Freaking tabs!!!!!!! Somewhere in GA, Ole Gray is losing his mind with excitement.

588's in black pearl...would be mmm mmm sessy hawt

--
tapatalk

Thank gawd you have a forged Macbook bro.

I bagged 588's for a long time buddy. Just super versatile and consistent wedges. My gut tells me it's a relaunch of those.

me 2 dude, me 2. Perhaps one of the best set of wedges in history

7 tabs... holy schnikes!! I can't wait...

This is exciting. I didn't realize there was going to be so much. I know that they teased about the fairway woods during the ITR show a couple weeks back.

Holy awesome!

Back