New Cleveland Products

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
Just saw this on facebook. Really excited to see what the new products they are releasing (wedge maybe?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://blog.clevelandgolf.com/?p=1363

You’re Invited: 2011 Sales Meeting

Never before has our Annual Sales Meeting been accessible to the public… UNTIL NOW!

This year we will be getting you beyond the historically closed doors through crafty use of Facebook and Twitter. If you tune into our updates starting THIS FRIDAY afternoon (PST) you will get an exclusive look at the LATEST IN CLEVELAND TECHNOLOGY. Not even our Sales Reps will be seeing it before you.

I cannot provide much more detail, or hints of what’s to come, other than:

Product #1: Bread and butter made better.

Product #2: AC/DC wrote a song that could be very appropriately applied to this golf club.

So join myself and the Cleveland family this Friday as we witness the unveiling of some of our best products to date. Don’t miss out!

Just saw this on facebook. Really excited to see what the new products they are releasing (wedge maybe?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://blog.clevelandgolf.com/?p=1363

You’re Invited: 2011 Sales Meeting

Never before has our Annual Sales Meeting been accessible to the public… UNTIL NOW!

This year we will be getting you beyond the historically closed doors through crafty use of Facebook and Twitter. If you tune into our updates starting THIS FRIDAY afternoon (PST) you will get an exclusive look at the LATEST IN CLEVELAND TECHNOLOGY. Not even our Sales Reps will be seeing it before you.

I cannot provide much more detail, or hints of what’s to come, other than:

Product #1: Bread and butter made better.

Product #2: AC/DC wrote a song that could be very appropriately applied to this golf club.

So join myself and the Cleveland family this Friday as we witness the unveiling of some of our best products to date. Don’t miss out!

This is awesome! As for the AC/DC song.. Back in black (all black club), Big Gun? Who Knows I am very interested..

Product #1 has to be wedges
Product #2 has to be something in Black (Back in Black)

Very cool of them to handle it this way though.

I can tell you that I have had a sneak peek through conversations of these new products and am pretty excited. Both of them should have some people excited.
And the clues are awesome.

I can tell you that I have had a sneak peek through conversations of these new products and am pretty excited. Both of them should have some people excited.
And the clues are awesome.

And now JB has just made sure I wont be late on Friday...Thanks :)

Shook Me All Night Long? Clubs designed for playing during an earthquake?

Forged weges. Black mashie. Those're my predictions.

Shook Me All Night Long? Clubs designed for playing during an earthquake?

Hahah I like this, but I think back in black would seem most reasonable, but if your right Ill buy you a beer

#2: T.N.T. - I'm Dynamite!

After the success of Keegan at the PGA - "Big Balls".

First product is obvious
second product makes me think driver

I'm going with black mashie and new putter line.

This right here makes me excited. I have slowly been working Cleveland stuff in to my bag since testing the Mashie. They represent with solid stuff.

I can't believe it has anything to do with the color pink..... (only two ac/dc songs with color - black or pink)

Could JB have nailed it with his article from back in March "Cleveland 588 Wedge – Bring it Back"

Could JB have nailed it with his article from back in March "Cleveland 588 Wedge – Bring it Back"

that would be epic. I would buy 2 or 3 right away.

ooooh good one!

THP does honor all embargo dates, so no pictures should be posted.
I can tell you that despite what people are seeing and hearing, there is much more to this release than a club or two.
We will have full details for everybody Friday.

I can tell you that despite what people are seeing and hearing, there is much more to this release than a club or two.

Now I am really intrigued. My bag has slowly gone from all Mizuno when I joined THP towards an almost all Cleveland bag the way things are going.

Man this sounds like some MoJo about to bust loose! Can't wait to see what's behind closed door #1 {Grin}

KellyBo is now going to have to hide money in a cookie jar before Gray completely revamps his bag again.

I cant wait. I love cleveland and what their products do for my game. Im very interested in what they are coming out with.

KellyBo is now going to have to hide money in a cookie jar before Gray completely revamps his bag again.

The good thing is that I handle all the Cleveland orders at our course!!!!

bad thing is that he's moving to Titleist...

The good thing is that I handle all the Cleveland orders at our course!!!!

Back