NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I set up a new Streak for the Cash group for THP.

One entry per person, use your THP name somewhere in your entry.

EDIT: If you already have an account you want to use, go to "My Entry" and then go to "change entry name".

Group name: Streaking THP Style
Group password: Hackers
Link: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/group?groupID=208637

If you are in the other one, you just need to search for this group and join it.

If you don't know how the game is played, check out this link: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/story?pageName=streak\howtoplay

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL THP CONTEST, IT'S ONLY FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS!

Last edited:
Why this new group Smalls?

I have messaged the creator of the other one and let him know. I just think the THP group should be run by someone who is here. That's all.

Who is Mahune?

I have messaged the creator of the other one and let him know. I just think the THP group should be run by someone who is here. That's all.

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying. I'll be joining!

Sorry, that's me. Pulled up an ancient tag I forgot I had. How would one change it?

Go to "My Entry" and then go to change entry name.

Bump for this morning.

I'm in!

I'm in, thanks Smalls!

I had a pretty good winning streak after big losing streak. Hope the losing streak hasn't started again.

my picks are terrible and i don't pick that often but i joined up anyhow. espn name is jeffrey spicoli. a more formal name.

Can you only make one pick at at time regardless if events are on different days?

Can you only make one pick at at time regardless if events are on different days?

Thainer is right. One pick has to be over before the other one can start.

It's a pain if you pick something like an early PGA matchup (like who will have the lower front nine score), and there is a long rain delay. Something that should only take a few hours can last 7 or 8!

Gotcha thanks guys!

watch out! i'm creeping up the leader board with a big w3 :banana:

So who is Brandon Owen? And why didn't he read the first post! :eyepoke:

I need to get it loaded on my iphone so I remember to make my picks each day. Anyone know if it does push notifications?

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

I know it can notify you when the pick is over. I would guess that includes a push, since that effectively ends the pick.

I will join the group. I just hope I can remember to keep playing every day.

I will join the group. I just hope I can remember to keep playing every day.

This ^^^^. And I guess I'll figure it out as we go. Too much freaking soccer on there though.

Back