NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

This ^^^^. And I guess I'll figure it out as we go. Too much freaking soccer on there though.

There's something for everyone though, you don't have to make any soccer picks!

And just wait, in February, you can make a pick on if Phil sees his shadow or not!

Typical results for me with this stuff, but fun...thanks Smalls

Thought I would bump this back up. Getting close to the end of the month.

A little late but need some practice before next month starts

The notifications from the iPhone app are a life saver to help remind me to make a pick!

I am in, using that iPhone app as well.

I think I'm done for the month. I will start up next month and can hopefully get more than 5 in a row.

I am in, using that iPhone app as well.

The notifications are great, unless they keep popping up telling me I'm losing!!!

I think I'm done for the month. I will start up next month and can hopefully get more than 5 in a row.

I got 13 in a row once. I thought I was pretty good at this game for a few days!

I am 1 for 1. Streak on!!

I got 13 in a row once. I thought I was pretty good at this game for a few days!

I've had a few good ones but not many. I always get nervous once I get past 5 in a row.

It's a good thing I'm not a betting man, I've been on a lot of losing streaks so far!

I am finishing this month off incredibly average.

0-2 to start 2013. I am awesome.

Just noticed this. Just signed up.

I'll be picking college FB for a little while at least!

Keep it going cookie!

Dude that hockey pick is a lock. No way they're scoring 5 goals.

TTing

I don't know enough about hockey to make that pick. And I was burned last month by some "97%" sure picks.

I would make the pick if I did not already have a 5 pick streak going.....but now I am getting picky. Hahaha

I like picking straight up things more than some of the confusion options they put out there, I don't like to think that much!

Back