NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

hmm I need to check my phone I used to get update notifications after a win or loss & that was the only way I remembered to play

Have you updated to the new version of the app? I hate it and wish they would go back to the old one. Nice that you can now get to your other games you play, but they should have left the look of The Streak alone.

Have you updated to the new version of the app? I hate it and wish they would go back to the old one. Nice that you can now get to your other games you play, but they should have left the look of The Streak alone.

Thanks, I will check maybe that is why

Thanks... updated notifications enabled for just "Streak"

Eighteen possible points for today.

Wow, I have been slacking! February is almost over and I am just getting around to this!

Standings for January 2018. Four of us (jhstew, fairband, dtak and me) tied for the longest streak, a whopping six straight. We're giving jhstew the percentage lead for the month even though he fell five games short of averaging one pick a day because he would have won it anyway by adding five losses! And I led with the most wins for the month.

ssftc jan 2018.jpg

And for December, Dtak led with 15 wins in a row. Fairband led with a .677 percentage, and I led with 93 total wins.

sftc dec 2017.jpg

Just joined this one as well as the Year long THP fantasy thing were doing.

With all the sports getting cancelled, tonight has two things to pick from from Shark Tank.

Back