NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

For the first time ever, I see my name in the overall leaders! 57 wins so far puts me eight behind the leader, but on the list nonetheless! One of the guys in my KC Chiefs group is in 4th place for the month with 61.

Been a fun past few days in this thing. Three games behind the leader now (made up five games) and now tied for tenth in overall wins!

It would be cool if it lasts, but right now I am just enjoying it. I think overall leader wins $5000 so that would be awesome.

The app on my phone would not work for most of the day today, not sure why not. Keep up the good work Smalls!

The app on my phone would not work for most of the day today, not sure why not. Keep up the good work Smalls!

There's no way I could make this many picks (win or lose) without the app. Love that it lets you know when the match you picked is over.

Results for May. Golf Ghost had the longest streak (13), TooHipGottaGo had the best percentage (.691) and I had the most wins (118).

may 2017 streak.jpg

may 2017 percent.jpg

may 2017 wins.jpg

Biggest day for picking in a while. If you work it right you can get up to 10 picks in today.

Results for June. Opening Day had the longest streak (10); vman had the best percentage (.774) and I had the most wins (119).

june 2017 streak.jpg

Some guy was just in the pro shop and his notification on his phone just went off. So we talked about the game a little.

Results for July 2017.

It'sOpeningDay and fairband tied for the longest streak with 8; It'sOpeningDay led with a.671 winning percentage, and I led in correct picks with 127.

july 2017 streak.jpg

ANd for everyone in this thing, the first pick for August is a free win, so make sure to pick it.

Well they are forcing us to use the updated app now and I think it sucks. The old app is non functional.

Well they are forcing us to use the updated app now and I think it sucks. The old app is non functional.

I can't stand the new app, I miss multiple picks a day because the notifications dont seem to grab my attention as well.

Results for August. Dtak led the group with 14 straight wins, TooHipGottaGo led with .703 winning percentage and I led in wins with 114.

sftc august 2017.jpg

Big Stunt Day on tap. You can make up to 19 picks today and maybe win $10,000 on the ESPN site if you have the longest streak of the day.

Damn, I got to 13 in a row today (16 overall, my best ever).

Great streak Smalls, I hate this new app with a passion. Takes forever to load during high traffic fantasy football times.
The app really sucks since they updated it.

There are 11 people with 18 in a row with one more to go. I am at 17-1 on the day and I am half hoping I miss this last one so I won't have that one loss haunting me. I was one of 20 at 13-0 when I missed one I went against the consensus on.

Five people tied at 19-0 for the day. Assuming they will split the 10 grand.

I did lose the last one so I finished 17-2 today so I am not feeling as bummed as I would have if I had only lost once! And yes, I picked the higher percentage one for the final.

This was actually pretty fun. Usually when they do these I am out of the mix early on.

Final standings for September.

TooHipGottaGo led with 18 wins in a row (stealing my thunder on the last day!); vman led with a .771 percentage and I led with 99 wins. May be the last time I sniff 100 wins for a while since I started a new second (third?) job.

sftc september 2017.jpg

Standings for October. I thought Too Hip was going to steal my longest streak for the second month in a row but he gave me a break at the end!

I had the longest streak (11), most wins (90) and fairband led with a .733 winning percentage. He didn't get in a pick a day but he had such a huge lkead that adding a loss to get him to 31 wouldn't have changed anything!

sftc october 2017.jpg

Standings for November. TooHipGottaGo had the longest streak (14), vman led in percentage (.719) and Dtak led in total wins (92). Congrats!

nov 2017 streak.jpg

hmm I need to check my phone I used to get update notifications after a win or loss & that was the only way I remembered to play

Back