Not going to the winter classic but there is about a 60% chance I will be going to Denver at the end of October to watch the Kings play.

November 3rd Im going to a Sabres game, 2nd row from the ice vs the Bruins. Should be great! had to get up early the day tickets went on sale to get em.

Alright, figured this thread needed a little "Go Habs go!".

But not feeling a repeat of last year's playoff run sadly...

As if Drew Doughty isnt awesome enough, I read a story that he offered to give up his number 8 to the newest King Willie Mitchell. There is not much that sucks about this kid.

Camps are in session soon it will time to drop the biscuit again.

As if Drew Doughty isnt awesome enough, I read a story that he offered to give up his number 8 to the newest King Willie Mitchell. There is not much that sucks about this kid.

Did Mitch take it, or let Doughty keep it?

Did Mitch take it, or let Doughty keep it?

It looks like he didnt take it and will be number 33. I just thought it was pretty cool.

Paul Kariya is on his way back into town too according to rumours

Everyone probably already knows this by now, but Paul is taking the year off to try to recover from Post Concussion Syndrom. I hope he can come back next year, it would be a shame to see such an amazing career end like that.

No kidding. Toronto almost bit on the Savard deal, until the leaks of pcs came from the lockerroom
Everyone probably already knows this by now, but Paul is taking the year off to try to recover from Post Concussion Syndrom. I hope he can come back next year, it would be a shame to see such an amazing career end like that.

good gracious how have i missed this thread?

i have season tickets to the sharks. i didn't think i'd want to go to preseason so I sold my tickets. then yesterday I wore my sharks shirt and my spirits were rekindled. So I went and bought tickets off someone else!! (saved some $$ in the end at least).

good gracious how have i missed this thread?

i have season tickets to the sharks. i didn't think i'd want to go to preseason so I sold my tickets. then yesterday I wore my sharks shirt and my spirits were rekindled. So I went and bought tickets off someone else!! (saved some $$ in the end at least).

Awesome, so awesome.

I had to change my avatar to get ready for the season.

With the Dodgers eliminated, I dont know how I am going to make it two more weeks.

First game of the season is Thursday a 9 AM Pacific time. Canes/Wild.

First game is just getting under way.

It's interesting they chose these two teams to start the season, considering how low they both finished last year...

I guess I'll root for a good game.. Neither team peaks my interest all that much.

It's interesting they chose these two teams to start the season, considering how low they both finished last year...

I guess I'll root for a good game.. Neither team peaks my interest all that much.

Exactly but at least it is hockey that means something. Im just watching it to watch it. Two months from now you wouldnt even waste your time unless one of these two were your team.

haha can't argue that one!!

I am a fan of Corvo... He can really wheel. And not a bad goal for Latendresse.. It'd be nice to see a high scoring game to start the year.

So nice to be watching hockey again, can't wait till the Pens/Flyers tonight!

I am a fan of Corvo... He can really wheel. And not a bad goal for Latendresse.. It'd be nice to see a high scoring game to start the year.

For sure, I was sad when he went to Ottawa but we had Lubi to fill in.

Happy opening day, everyone! Go Hawks!!!

Back