Bettman doesnt go to games in long island. No one does. It's like a jays game for Christ sakes

haha actually he was there... In between periods the interview was with him. The first question asked was "How will the big daddy NHL get our team a new building?!"

It's like NHL welfare.

Bettman doesnt go to games in long island. No one does. It's like a jays game for Christ sakes

He was at the game and they put him on the spot about the incident afterwards. He wasnt happy that this happened during a day game on a holiday. Im sure a call was made to Colin Cambell. I still think these are the kind of suspensions that are ruining the game.
Those seats are AWESOME! It's a good thing the Kings turned it up in the third for you.
Man, Smyth looked so much better on that second line last night. Quick looked sharp again as well. Did I mention how much I love StubHub?

Did you guys see Rick Rypien go after the fan last night. Im sure that guy had to check his pants after.
[YOUTUBE]9NrPP2CnidI[/YOUTUBE]

Long time Blues fan here. I'm hoping they can turn around their lack of playoff appearances this year. Halak has been HUGE in the pipes so far.

Jarret Stoll is a stud. That is all.

Maybe one of the best quotes from Kovalchuk after beeing booed everytime he touched the puck during Saturday nights game. He blamed his wife, classic.
"I've played in a lot of places where I got booed. It's their choice to boo or not," Kovalchuk said. "The Kings are one of the teams that tried to sign me, and the [recruiting] trip here was more for my wife, because she'd never been in L.A., and she wanted to go see it. So we went. [...]"

dscn4754.jpg
Great seats, but a fairly lousy game..

Great jerseys!

Leafs tried to make it a game last night. and the blackhawks just keep losing.

Ed Jovanovski got the first hat trick by a D man in the 31 year history of the Jet-Coyotes franchise last night. Good for him, but too bad under 6800 people got to see it :bulgy-eyes: Move the team back to Winnipeg or Quebec already.

The average attendence for the Coyotes this year so far is under 10 000 and going down by the game, with 3 games under 7000 people.

The Quebec Ramparts of the QMJHL is averaging right around 10 000 or more in a bad rink and weak league. They could support the team better this year in their out of date rink than Arizona can. Bringing a NHL team back to Quebec will hurt the Ramparts a lot, but it will probably bring them down the the league average of about 3400 people per game :curl-lip:

My vote is they go back to the Peg though :act-up:

Ed Jovanovski got the first hat trick by a D man in the 31 year history of the Jet-Coyotes franchise last night. Good for him, but too bad under 6800 people got to see it :bulgy-eyes: Move the team back to Winnipeg or Quebec already.

The average attendence for the Coyotes this year so far is under 10 000 and going down by the game, with 3 games under 7000 people.

The Quebec Ramparts of the QMJHL is averaging right around 10 000 or more in a bad rink and weak league. They could support the team better this year in their out of date rink than Arizona can. Bringing a NHL team back to Quebec will hurt the Ramparts a lot, but it will probably bring them down the the league average of about 3400 people per game :curl-lip:

My vote is they go back to the Peg though :act-up:

I liked the idea of the one Buyer of taking the team to Hamilton. Yes its close to Buffalo and Toronto but I love close geography rivalries. Main point is to get the team out of there.

dscn4754.jpg
Great seats, but a fairly lousy game..

Nice, that always makes for a good game.

Kings/Bolts last night had to be the best game so far this season. Fast paced, big hits, dirty hits, a fight and the Kings won. Whats up with Tampas 1-3-1 system? Its a little strange but it works.

I liked the idea of the one Buyer of taking the team to Hamilton. Yes its close to Buffalo and Toronto but I love close geography rivalries. Main point is to get the team out of there.

That is a long way away before that ever happens. Jim Balsillie, the Blackberry CEO that wants to do this is a cowboy billionaire and made a lot of enemies when he tried to buy the Penguins, Predators and now Coyotes. I think he would make an awesome owner and would be the Mark Cuban of the NHL, but Bettman and probably the owners will not approve of him buying a team. If Balsillie wants a team he is going to have to wait his turn now. I think Hamilton is on the NHL radar now, but it is well behind Quebec City and Winnipeg as of right now.

That is a long way away before that ever happens. Jim Balsillie, the Blackberry CEO that wants to do this is a cowboy billionaire and made a lot of enemies when he tried to buy the Penguins, Predators and now Coyotes. I think he would make an awesome owner and would be the Mark Cuban of the NHL, but Bettman and probably the owners will not approve of him buying a team. If Balsillie wants a team he is going to have to wait his turn now. I think Hamilton is on the NHL radar now, but it is well behind Quebec City and Winnipeg as of right now.

Its stupid that they won't let him buy a team, he would be a great owner, and he's just a rich guy who wants another toy. They should let him move the team too. They have got to get hockey lovers buy hockey teams, not business men.

Nice, that always makes for a good game.

Kings/Bolts last night had to be the best game so far this season. Fast paced, big hits, dirty hits, a fight and the Kings won. Whats up with Tampas 1-3-1 system? Its a little strange but it works.

That was a weird game man... Downie diving trying to get Doughty ejected, then taking the HUGE run at him? Good on Mitchell to step in there and take out downie. That dude is a chump.

Your boys are playing REALLY well right now.

That was a weird game man... Downie diving trying to get Doughty ejected, then taking the HUGE run at him? Good on Mitchell to step in there and take out downie. That dude is a chump.

Your boys are playing REALLY well right now.

Ya they look strong right now. We'll see how they deal with the newest injuries. Mitchell is out for a month with a broken wrist and Ponikarovsky is out for a month with a broken finger. Time for Wayne Simmonds to step it up. Im not sure who will fill in on that line, either Richardson or Clifford.
Im going to the game Thursday night against the Stars, pretty pumped.

Went to another Sabres game saturday to see them beat the Caps 3-2 in OT, What a win! Also I caught a t shirt from the t shirt cannon! WOOT!

The scott-westgarth fight was incredible. That guys face was all kinds of broken.

Dude, Westgarth has been impressive. He got his nose busted last night, got taped up and came right back out. Pretty funny to see a Ivy league kid out gooning around.
His fight with Neil was a good one too.
[YOUTUBE]H31VlRQkvDw[/YOUTUBE]

The scott-westgarth fight was incredible. That guys face was all kinds of broken.

I found a cool picture of his face during the fight.
ap-2a3f4d2b7b9143e8815701420d811d37.jpg

Back