NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you post his picture as well.

Ooooh look at me, I'm anonymous:

eklund_nashville.jpg

Hahahahahahaha. He's such a tool. Thanks for posting up his picture.

Nice bump Shanks, some of those shoes look sweet.

I am not a HUGE fan of CBJs, but they aren't bad.. Better than a lot of the ZIG designs I've seen.

Saw video on the news today of some Columbus Blue Jacket players skating and practicing together. The weirdest thing is that they were wearing their practice jerseys with the logo taken off (but you could still see the outline). This whole lockout thing is just so odd and silly.

Saw video on the news today of some Columbus Blue Jacket players skating and practicing together. The weirdest thing is that they were wearing their practice jerseys with the logo taken off (but you could still see the outline). This whole lockout thing is just so odd and silly.

Is it logo off or inside out? I know they were talking about that in the Dispatch a while ago..

Is it logo off or inside out? I know they were talking about that in the Dispatch a while ago..

For whatever reason they were showing it on the NY news..haha It looked to me like it was off but I only saw it for a second or two.

For whatever reason they were showing it on the NY news..haha It looked to me like it was off but I only saw it for a second or two.

Yeah I hear they were wearing them inside out, and some we wearing beer league favourites from back home haha

I think this is Brodeur's 4th lockout/strike.

That's usually a sign you've been playing too long, but for him it's a testament to his longevity!

What a friggin' embarrassment.

I'd love to punch Bettman square in the jaw.

What a friggin' embarrassment.

I'd love to punch Bettman square in the jaw.

The only thing I'm really faulting Bettman with here, is that he refused to allow them to play without a new contract in place.

The onus is on everyone here, including the greedy owners AND the greedy players. It's all so extremely pathetic.

Meh. I still blame Bettman.

Looks like giroux and briere heading to Germany. This just sucks.

The only thing I'm really faulting Bettman with here, is that he refused to allow them to play without a new contract in place.

The onus is on everyone here, including the greedy owners AND the greedy players. It's all so extremely pathetic.

This! I seriously think the season is lost this year.

Screw the NHL. Beer league starts up next Friday.

This! I seriously think the season is lost this year.

Agreed, especially with all the star players headed over seas I don't see any future this year.

Screw the NHL. Beer league starts up next Friday.

Right on man Good luck with your sesason. My winter season started about a month ago two weeks after the summer league started.

I don't know how long the lockout will last but with the stars heading oversea's so early we might be in for a long one. If the season is missed or doesn't start until the outdoor game I'm not sure I will come back to the NHL. We have the "dub" (WHL) and that's some great hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back