NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the most uneducated thing you can do. Good job!

I miss hockey. I really think Ill never get back into it after this. And that sucks to me.

It absolutely is. Bettman sucks.

24702310.jpg

It's the new ownership I believe..

People in Cbus are freaking out about them signing him.. Yeah, because it's not like there's a lockout or anything..

watched the KHL game from Russia today. It was good at least seeing some hockey, but it's sure not the same game!

watched the KHL game from Russia today. It was good at least seeing some hockey, but it's sure not the same game!

I hate the K. I don't know why, but I'm either going to watch something on this rock or skip hockey altogether this year.

What a mess. No movement from either sides the last time I checked. So brutal.

I hate the K. I don't know why, but I'm either going to watch something on this rock or skip hockey altogether this year.

Not true Dan. They are negotiating for when their next negotiating session is going to be. #UnitedInStupidity

Not true Dan. They are negotiating for when their next negotiating session is going to be. #UnitedInStupidity

haha let me FIFY myself..

What a mess. No movement logic from either sides the last time I checked. So brutal.

Sadly, I doubt anyone would care dude.. CBJ fans are great, but there aren't a ton of them.

Well that's no freaking fun. So no Friday Night, Pre-Outing, Hockey Mortal Kombat at BWW? Y'all's hockey team should pack up and move to North Korea.

Well that's no freaking fun. So no Friday Night, Pre-Outing, Hockey Mortal Kombat at BWW? Y'all's hockey team should pack up and move to North Korea.

They have tons of support in Columbus.. Considering how terrible they've been for the last decade, their attendance numbers are just fine. It's when you leave Columbus and go elsewhere in the State. You'd have better lukc wearing a Cards jersey or a Rams jersey.

They have tons of support in Columbus.. Considering how terrible they've been for the last decade, their attendance numbers are just fine. It's when you leave Columbus and go elsewhere in the State. You'd have better lukc wearing a Cards jersey or a Rams jersey.

It's the same here. Once you leave St. Louis and that area, it's not even like we have a hockey team in this state. I remember a few years ago, Kansas City was trying to land the Penguins (or an NBA team) for the new arena they built. I would have felt sorry for the Pens had they moved here.

It's the same here. Once you leave St. Louis and that area, it's not even like we have a hockey team in this state. I remember a few years ago, Kansas City was trying to land the Penguins (or an NBA team) for the new arena they built. I would have felt sorry for the Pens had they moved here.

I like STL area for hockey.. I played in quite a few inline hockey tournaments out that way.. In fact, we played against Paul Stastny's team in STL. Only knew it was him because his dad (the famous peter Stastny) was in attendance.

....their team destroyed ours like 6-3.

More like negative movement. Fehr's last comment to the Toronto Star editorial team was that if the league doesn't move and this whole season is wiped out (and the players don't crumble, though he didn't say that part), the players might consider not going back to a Salary Cap system. Can't see the players resolve lasting that long but them's still fighting words.

Honestly, when Fehr took over, we all knew this was coming.

I just wish we had an NHL team...or a season for that matter..

Lock them in a room with no food.

....and this is supposed to be our 20th Season for the Tampa Bay Lightning!

The Last time they had a lockout, we were trying to celebrate our 2004 Stanley Cup Championship!

I am a 13 year full season ticket holder and This really sucks!

as what was supposed to be the season draws near (Oct. 13th was Pens vs. Sabres, their home and season opener) it's becoming more real that there doesn't look like there will be a season at all and how pissed i'm going to be about it. :angry:

as what was supposed to be the season draws near (Oct. 13th was Pens vs. Sabres, their home and season opener) it's becoming more real that there doesn't look like there will be a season at all and how pissed i'm going to be about it. :angry:

Agreed, the sad part is for someone like me who used to play hockey, I've become so disconnected from the sport I'm almost ready to just write it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back