yup....less weight and more aerodynamic profile? bang!

it looks like they went with a model similar to TM/Cally/Cobra where you screw in from the bottom instead of from the hosel. Much better design IMO. Plus I'd imagine they shed some weight from changing that up.

Yup, I like it. I have always thought that Nike was under appreciated with their equipment. I am sure that this will be strong driver.

My my, Nike, how you've grown up over a few short years.

I hit this driver at a demo day last month. Seemed to hit ok, but man did out have that old school nike baseball bat sound. I had to put it down itwas LOUD.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I hit this driver at a demo day last month. Seemed to hit ok, but man did out have that old school nike baseball bat sound. I had to put it down itwas LOUD.

Loud as in SUMO 5000/5900 series loud?

Probably not but it sure seemed it hitting it back to back with other newer drivers.

Do we know if this is a real deal K series shaft or a made for version?

I'm going to get to see this up close and personal at PGA. I will be handling part of the Nike Exhibit and Demo day. It will be interesting to see the numbers over four days of the show and demo day.

This driver pops out in the pics. Good work.

This driver looks great, the sole reminds me of the Machspeed Black.

Looks like a lot going on there. 4* change... wow! That could get confusing if someone kept messing around with it. But once figured out, could be deadly...

Looks like a lot going on there. 4* change... wow! That could get confusing if someone kept messing around with it. But once figured out, could be deadly...

you think 4 is confusing, the new TM R11S has 80 different configurations

This is pretty. Last year, I liked the feel of the Machspeed, but the look of the VR. Hopefully this year will see these 2 come together and possibly even improve!

I was thinking about this driver on the way in to work this morning. I've always had a thing for Nike drivers.

Same here man.....with me trying to accelerate the fixing my swing I've partailly gone back to the VR Str8-Fit which helps me focus a little bit more on the tee box for some reason and helps me focus on a smoother tempo and transition

I was thinking about this driver on the way in to work this morning. I've always had a thing for Nike drivers.

Same here man.....with me trying to accelerate the fixing my swing I've partailly gone back to the VR Str8-Fit which helps me focus a little bit more on the tee box for some reason and helps me focus on a smoother tempo and transition

you hit that club well. I can't wait to try this out. It's near the top of my list for drivers at demo day. I was ever so close to picking up a VR Pro driver last year

I really like Nike... and this is incredible looking!! I know my driver game is not up to par for something like this, but I can dream.

Anymore feedback yet? Stock shaft is the Fubuki K....Made for Nike .....just a shade softer in the tip.....Clubhead is charcoal in color......shape is combination of machspeed round and VR Pro......I actually prefer the sound /feel off of the machspeed face....but shaft in my VR Pro fits me better......

Does anyone else have more input? flight,spin,sound.........

Ours should arrive in the next day or so and we will begin testing.

really looking forward to some feedback on this club

Anymore feedback yet? Stock shaft is the Fubuki K....Made for Nike .....just a shade softer in the tip.....Clubhead is charcoal in color......shape is combination of machspeed round and VR Pro......I actually prefer the sound /feel off of the machspeed face....but shaft in my VR Pro fits me better......

Does anyone else have more input? flight,spin,sound.........

Have never heard of anyone that actually likes the sound of the machspeed.

can't wait for the in person pictures.

Looking forward to this one. I was able to hit the Machspeed Black round and I quite enjoyed it. For me, my misses weren't forgiven very well at the time. I don't know what it was but it just didn't work out like I hoped in the area of forgiveness. I thought the VR worked better for me there. Anxious to see where this one standsout.

I can't help it, I'm pondering this in an 11.5 degree head. Throw an adapter on my Miyazaki Black and it could be a good pair

Back