Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I know from a putter fitting a few years ago that this alignment (2 top/1 bottom) helped me aim closer to the hole. I threw some vinyl tape on today and will try it this weekend. If I like it, I will probably try it with some white tape, but red is what I had in my office. Practice mat seems to be working fine.View attachment 9248558
Someone is Coin hunting!

How is everyone liking the SL shaft? I am not sure if the SL is an improvement over the Stability shaft for me.
I’m not sure I can answer that.

What I can say is the new SL shaft and extra 25g counter in the grip are a perfect combo for my putting stroke and 8T CS.

I’m not sure I can answer that.

What I can say is the new SL shaft and extra 25g counter in the grip are a perfect combo for my putting stroke and 8T CS.
I'm having a hard time isolating the shaft in thinking about how it affects everything.

Someone is Coin hunting!
I won’t be there Easter weekend for league, but I am hoping to have my putter working better soon!

I am just burning edges and have been close to having some great days. If this doesn’t work, I will try a new grip. I know it isn’t me 😂

I'm having a hard time isolating the shaft in thinking about how it affects everything.
That’s something then. It’s part of a greater good.

So, I went and rolled the Jailbird Mini DB and CH at lunch. Love the sound/feel of the insert with these heads. Putter feels super stable and solid at impact.
It’s just….so good.

How is everyone liking the SL shaft? I am not sure if the SL is an improvement over the Stability shaft for me.
Two very different beasts, with two entirely different goals there. SL isn’t about stability at all really.

I was ok with it, both of mine now have ALL-IN in them though and it’s much better.

Two very different beasts, with two entirely different goals there. SL isn’t about stability at all really.

I was ok with it, both of mine now have ALL-IN in them though and it’s much better.
The world of having options with putter shafts outside of whatever came with the putter is something I still don't understand. I am not questioning the benefit, but what I should be looking for.

The world of having options with putter shafts outside of whatever came with the putter is something I still don't understand. I am not questioning the benefit, but what I should be looking for.
SL is good for those who want flow to it, it’s about repositioning weight and balance. The others, are about connection and minimizing torque for more stability, to me those are the ones who have the most benefit.

SL is good for those who want flow to it, it’s about repositioning weight and balance. The others, are about connection and minimizing torque for more stability, to me those are the ones who have the most benefit.
Thanks. I've noticed when my stroke is smooth and tempo is where it needs to be, hitting my line and pace are easy and putts start falling like no other.

Does anyone happen to have any info on the new blue Stroke Lab SL 70 shaft? I can’t seem to find any real information on it.

Thanks.

Does anyone happen to have any info on the new blue Stroke Lab SL 70 shaft? I can’t seem to find any real information on it.

Thanks.
Just a lighter design, 40g lighter than a standard putter shaft, but there’s also more weight distributed to the butt of the putter shaft. Has a lot of flow/feel to it imo.

I did this.

@Canadan won’t be surprised.

IMG_6340.jpeg

I needed 9 more grams, I had the double wide lead tape, and the desire.

🤣
sick cringe GIF

What's the total weight now?

I think I like the feel of the KBS GPS better but also would like to putt more before making that decision

Finally got to get out and give this guy a test today again. I am loving the look of this blue when I look down at it! This club with this callaway chrome tour is a really nice combo so far just in chipping and putting!1000002705.jpg

I feel like the move to that blue is really really good. Saw it in person for the first time yesterday and it is so damn clean. How is leadtime if ordering from Callaway? I dont want to wait the estimated 6-8 weeks lol

Back