Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Man I knew I panicked for nothing, I asked the golf shop employee to measure the hosel for me and he said .355
I put the 370 graphite in my 7CH and Mini Jailbird CH

I do remember it took some effort to get it out. I can't remember if I used something down the side to loosen it up. I can mess around with the other weight I didn't remove this evening and report back.
Got it out. Mine are literally just laying in there, once the screws are removed. The first time I had attempted to remove them they wouldn't just fall out after turning the putter over. There may have been grass/debris just barely holding them in the pockets.
🤦🏾

Got it out. Mine are literally just laying in there, once the screws are removed. The first time I had attempted to remove them they wouldn't just fall out after turning the putter over. There may have been grass/debris just barely holding them in the pockets.
🤦🏾
I'm always fearful that I am going to add too much torque and damage something so glad you were able to get it out without damaging anything.

Mini JB CH was a weapon yesterday, the added weight definitely helped on the fast greens too.

So my friends have been giving me s*** for putting righty and swinging lefty without really giving a lefty putter a chance.

I went to GG to mess with some LH putters and the jailbird was one of them. Folks, we may be onto something. It had the really long grip which was a bit awkward but I felt I rolled the ball really really well. I was also hitting the middle of the club face really consistently. I also hit the Cobra Agera really well.

I’m going to see how I putt in the beginning of the season but I may make the switch. My only complaint is it’s so difficult testing out lefty options so I’ll have to figure that out.

I seen these in person this week and you can say I am intrigued! May be an addition coming soon

Had to run into Dick's today to return something and was disappointed to see 1 total AI One putter in store. The gent on the putting green hogged it so didn't get a chance to roll it at all... need to head to the GG or PGASS in the next week or so to get a chance to roll one.

First round with the Jailbird Mini and the greens were in good shape for being early spring. The stability and an amazing, it feels really good in hand, I hit all the lines and at good speeds. The ones I missed were just misreads! My distance control was great, if you can’t tell.. I really like this putter and I hope I just get more confident the more I use it!

I'm still getting comfortable on putts inside 6 feet with the JB Mini. Today it was very windy and I struggled with hitting confident strokes from that range. This was an area my last gamer really shined so will need to see that tick up with to stay in the bag. As a result my 3 putt % is pretty poor, but a little misleading as I have a bunch of "2 putts" from off the green.

On the flip side I felt like I finally made a couple outside of 6 feet. I do really believe the AI insert is improving my speed control, so I'm going to stick with it on the short putts.

The mini was an absolute star today in my tourney round, made a few big putts, put a lot right on the edges, and had really excellent pace all day.

I really like the feel of the Ai One Jailbird Mini CH more than I expected. I need to figure out why I’ve had too many 3 putts with it but I’ve also had 3 birdies in two rounds (4’, 15’, 30’), so there is potential I think.

Some photos for the heck of it and one for anyone interested in full vs mini Jailbird…

IMG_1231.jpeg

IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1224.jpeg

Now this just needs paired with the UST All In putter shaft!
I’m pondering it. If I did my own club work, I’d definitely try it sooner rather than later.

I’m pondering it. If I did my own club work, I’d definitely try it sooner rather than later.
I was with a guy who had this mini today and he was hitting mine (2 ball versa fang) and he was trying to imagine it with his mini. It would be a killer combo.

I haven’t been as consistent with the 6T as I was with my Versa. I’ve had some incredible days with the 6T but it feels like I have to work really hard to make it work.

I tried the Ai One #1 and that didn’t work out. I rolled the Ai Milled 2 T and One #2 well at Golf Galaxy.

I am wanting to roll the Double Wide Cruiser before making a change.

Talking specifically about the WH insert. I did not think I would get along with the insert as well as I have so far. Today felt effortless to get the ball to the hole, hit a few putts on the toe and the ball still rolled farther than expected.

I really like the feel of the Ai One Jailbird Mini CH more than I expected. I need to figure out why I’ve had too many 3 putts with it but I’ve also had 3 birdies in two rounds (4’, 15’, 30’), so there is potential I think.

Some photos for the heck of it and one for anyone interested in full vs mini Jailbird…

View attachment 9249386

View attachment 9249389
View attachment 9249390
That look at address for the mini ch is convincing enough for me. Man that looks good

I don't really need one of these, but I am really intrigued by the mallets.

I am liking the JB Mini shape so far but also hope they have a full Ten series release somewhere in the pipeline

I didn’t hole a lot of putts today but I made a lot of good putts. I had 2 that I didn’t start on my line. Both slight pushes, max one ball at 5 ft. If I’m being honest, I’m a decent putter but I’m not that good. I’m usually around the double digits of missing my line or speed. Sometimes by a little, sometimes by a lot. This Ai One milled is treating me right.

Had my first round with it today, after about 2 holes everything started to feel fantastic, Ai-one 7 t ch felt amazing on all putts

Back